NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Christmas tree or Festivus pole?

anmracing

Let's see-with you all photoshopping your little hearts out, I decided to post a 'nice' picture.

dscn10794fq.th.jpg

dscn10868zz.th.jpg

dscn10874aq.th.jpg

Notice the fancy pants ornaments-where are the vettes you ask? Well, there's a gift idea right there! :rolleyes

Happy damn holidays!! :D

Melissa

Guest XLR8TNC5

^^^FANTASTIC!

I know we have a few of those car ornaments as well. We have not put up a tree yet this year though. I will post pics once we do though. Our cars are a yellow 70 FB Mustang and a Blue 64.5 Mustang. We do need a Corvette one though! Hmmm?

You all already have presents under your tree? Wow, you don't waste any time at all. ;)

T

^^^FANTASTIC!

I know we have a few of those car ornaments as well. We have not put up a tree yet this year though. I will post pics once we do though. Our cars are a yellow 70 FB Mustang and a Blue 64.5 Mustang. We do need a Corvette one though! Hmmm?

You all already have presents under your tree? Wow, you don't waste any time at all. ;)

T

Tanya- Si, we have been wrapping for days. Only one or two are for us, seeing as how I already 'opened' the vette calipers and he already opened his anniversary gift.....um, that doesn't sound right....well, I'm sure with this bunch I'll get a story that matches the caption...

Vette ornament found! At Walmart-1956 model, though. We are not above hanging actual hot wheels so I can still scare up a few dozen out of my personal collection for that purpose.

Post those pics as the trees or whatever go up! I have a feeling that there is a huge tree at Eddie's-that tv doesn't fit under a small tree!

M~

Post those pics as the trees or whatever go up! I have a feeling that there is a huge tree at Eddie's-that tv doesn't fit under a small tree!

M~

zunigatree.gif

Here is our tree, the wife has been very busy already. ;)

Here's ours from last year. Same prelit artifical tree this year but it isn't going up until next weekend. TV won't be under the tree. The Vette accident ended up paying for it. :D

Here I am trying to harvest a wild Xmas tree

tumbleweed_head_falls.jpg

And here is our beloved Xmas tree all ready for the holidays...

122104_tumbleweed2.jpg

xmasmark.jpg

Shouldn't that be a pink Mustang? :rolf:rolf

:huh Oh yeah, who invited SHIM to my house? :toetap

We prefer cross dressers to trannies....

Here I am trying to harvest a wild Xmas tree

tumbleweed_head_falls.jpg

And here is our beloved Xmas tree all ready for the holidays...

122104_tumbleweed2.jpg

Not your best side.... :willy

but the other is pretty fun! :crazy

Post those pics as the trees or whatever go up!  I have a feeling that there is a huge tree at Eddie's-that tv doesn't fit under a small tree!

M~

zunigatree.gif

Here is our tree, the wife has been very busy already. ;)

Nice tree! :thumbs

Let's see... Phil is getting a pair of socks, and an ACE shirt for Christmas....must have been a bad boy!

Here's ours from last year. Same prelit artifical tree this year but it isn't going up until next weekend. TV won't be under the tree. The Vette accident ended up paying for it. :D

Hey, btw, did you get your car back yet? I still haven't seen it in person!

Cool tree! :cool

I just noticed the angels on both yours and Phils.....We don't even have a tree topper (no star or angel) and I hadn't really missed it until now.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think we will go get our tree this weekend. I really wish they made a half a tree. I have a wall I would like to put it against. lol.

We will post pics once it is up. My theme is snowmen and snowflakes, but I can't find enough snowflake ornaments to decorate the whole tree.

No biggie, Ill break out the stuff from last year.

Later all,

T

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, I couldn't wait. I had to go get the tree lastnight (ALL BY MYSELF) and I got it home, pulled it out of the truck myself, put it in the tree stand myself, and decorated it all myself. My house smells so yummy now with the pine. I ended up with a 6' Grand Fir. It is really pretty. I will post a pic tonight when I get home or later this afternoon.

all these pics and talk about the trees, I just couldn't wait anymore. Thanks to ANMRACING DUO for lighting a fire under my arse to get my tree up!!! You all would have laughed your asses off at me with the meat cleaver in one hand, a hammer in the other, and no gloves, hair pulled back in a ponytail and yelling at the cats and Tanner to "Get away and STOP eating the needles."

But alas, I did it. WOOHOO! Now I have a yummy smelling Christmas tree in the house.

T

Well, I couldn't wait. I had to go get the tree lastnight (ALL BY MYSELF) and I got it home, pulled it out of the truck myself, put it in the tree stand myself, and decorated it all myself. My house smells so yummy now with the pine. I ended up with a 6' Grand Fir. It is really pretty. I will post a pic tonight when I get home or later this afternoon.

all these pics and talk about the trees, I just couldn't wait anymore. Thanks to ANMRACING DUO for lighting a fire under my arse to get my tree up!!! You all would have laughed your asses off at me with the meat cleaver in one hand, a hammer in the other, and no gloves, hair pulled back in a ponytail and yelling at the cats and Tanner to "Get away and STOP eating the needles."

But alas, I did it. WOOHOO! Now I have a yummy smelling Christmas tree in the house.

T

Good for you girlie! And, yes, the critters are just a ton of assistance aren't they? :crazy

Only 14 more shopping days!!

M~

I think we will go get our tree this weekend. I really wish they made a half a tree. I have a wall I would like to put it against. lol.

We will post pics once it is up. My theme is snowmen and snowflakes, but I can't find enough snowflake ornaments to decorate the whole tree.

No biggie, Ill break out the stuff from last year.

Later all,

T

We have a tree where you can do 1/2. It's an artificial tree and you have to connect all the branches to the center pole. If you don't do the back side it would be flat. You would probably still see the wall through it unless you did a LOT of decorations.

We don't put it up anymore because we just don't have any space in this little house.

Remember when I cut down the tree in the neigbors yard and put it in the house and it had a squirl in it and the dog chased the varmit around the house???? Wait a minute did that really happen or did I see that in a movie????? :P

Clark "Sparky" Griswold.........