Christmas open House

porvette

My Wife and I will be having our annual Christmas Open House on December 15th from 3:00PM until.................. We would like to invite all ACE's to join us. Free food, drink ( Wine and usualy Beer) Feel free to come and go at your convience. Lets see how many corvette people we can put in a one bedroom house, ( 3,300 sq ft.). Looking forward to this years party. Will post directions soon.post-1794-006917100 1352129682.jpg Plenty of parking in the area. Directions: Address: 19413 W. Medlock Dr. Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340 Directions: From West 10 Take exit 121 ( Jackrabbit Trail) go North to Camelback, turn East to 193rd Ave , turn North to Medlock Dr. Turn West to 19413 and you are there. From the 303 turn West on Indian Scholl Road to 195 West, turn North to Camelback road and follow above directionsabove.

Did someone say free food and drink? Chad will be there. On a serious note, thanks for the invite.

Thanks for the invite will try to make this Event...Richard will there be a Geezer table you know how the old guys hate change...

Guest badbobs95

Thanks for the invite will try to make this Event...Richard will there be a Geezer table you know how the old guys hate change...

Richard, you better have a geezer table! I'm not gittin any younger ya know. These young people have their own form of English. He's like, you know, and then I was like, whatever! Ya know wha I'm sayin man? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lets see how many corvette people we can put in a one bedroom house, ( 3,300 sq ft.).

1 bedroom, CaHd is going to be a busy man !!!

I'll talk to the wifey and see what our calendar says!

Cmsh: Thanks Should be fun, We love Christmas, I think Deb will put out only about 100 Nutcrackers ( From six feet to 1 Ft.) this year, Smaller house from the one in Colorado, ( When you get Older you are suppose to Downsize) To help some decide house is on the West side so some can make it a trip ( All of you in Scottsdale, Tempe. Mesa Chandler )

Looking forward to you party Richard ...... very nice of you to invite this motley crew to join you in this celebration ......

Posted Image

Well, crap. . . :banghead Richard, this is very cool and I would love to make it but will be in Vegas, so I'm out. Looking forward to hearing about the fun and seeing PICS!!

• 4 weeks later...

Have up-dated information with the address and directions: Also if the Ace people want to bring a toy for the Childrens Hosp. That would be great We will help make the toys available to the Hospital in ACE's Name: Remember ***** FREE ***** food and drink... Usually a great little spread, Beer , Wine, Hard drinks to those who would like, Soft drinks also. Had fun today while Deb was having her Chemo , I got to go buy somemore Children's toys.

Wow, very nice invite. We would love to come out and meet everyone, but we will be in Albuquerque at the UofA bowl game. Have fun and slam a couple beers for me. PS, can we send you a toy for the toy drive? Thanks Bob and Carrie

Dangit moving into the new Temp housing until the house is finished being built or Chey and I would have enjoyed coming. Next year!

Thanks for the invite. Will stop by and drop a toy and meet some aceholes. :thumbs sumthing came up can't make it. Again, Thanks for the invite!

Richard I was hoping they would release me to day from the Hosp. but thats not going to happen . I am so Sorry I can't make it .

Richard I was hoping they would release me to day from the Hosp. but thats not going to happen . I am so Sorry I can't make it .

He'll just be happy to hear you're out of ICU. :yesnod

Darn it, wish Lisa and I could go but will be in Boston. Thank you for the invite Richard and Debbie.

Thanks Richard & Debbie. We enjoyed the food, the friends, and your beautiful home that was so festively decorated. We wish you well in the year to come.