NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

NOV - Monthly Lunch with Cruise

Chameleon

The ACE November monthly lunch with a scenic cruise before lunch will be on Saturday, November 10th. Lunch will be at noon.

ACE cruises to 2 feet above hell :devil10:

The Ajo Chapter of ACE is hosting the November lunch. Locals tell of a yummy, mom & pop Chinese food place there, Bamboo Village. They have agreed to open exclusively for ACE at noon on Saturday November 10th. There will also be a drawing for a bit of Corvette bling (carbon fiber alternator cover) courtesy of jack52r.

NOTICE: Because this restaurant is opening exclusively for us, we need at least 20 persons committed for this event. Also, be advised that the service is not going to be “McDonald’s” fast. This is a mom & pop place. The idea here is to enjoy a cruise, the company of fellow ACEholes, and have a nice, relaxing fresh-cooked meal.

IMPORTANT: This restaurant DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS - CASH ONLY FOLKS!!!!

Phoenix meetpoint:

I-10 and Estrella Parkway/McDowell (BevMO/Toys R US parking lot). This is the same lot used for the Gila Bend BBQ meetpoint earlier this year.

Arrive in time for a prompt departure at 10:00.

East valley peeps can join the Phoenix meet, or may wish to run to Gila Bend through Maricopa.

Tucson peeps, pick your route, Hwy 86 directly to Ajo, or the long blast down I-10/I-8 to Gila Bend.

Yuma peeps, hope you can join us!

Gila Bend meetpoint:

Texaco gas station

643 West Pima Street, Gila Bend. Located near the west end of town, south side of the main street (business I-8).

Arrive in time for a prompt departure at 11:15.

Post up here if you're in!!

IN:

Extender32 (2)

jack52r (2)

stormy96 (2)

flyboy 69k (2)

Chameleon (2)

Dave64 (2)

Desertdawg (2)

MRD2U (2)

Cu4L8R (2)

DavidpbjZ (2)

roneva (2)

HOXXOH (2)

'Shifter (1)

VRC4 (1)

08 Vert (1)

F22trainer (2)

LastC3 (2)

MAYBE:

c6-na-killa (2)

Marco (2)

HOG LUVR (1)

bob on this (2)

azvett (2)

Justinsane (2)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

• 4 weeks later...

Are you saying we can't reply here until then?

I know, You don't get it. Donna said in the original post that there would be details in October. Well it's October already. I'd like to know where we are going (and don't say he77)wouldn't you?

Are you saying we can't reply here until then?

I know, You don't get it. Donna said in the original post that there would be details in October. Well it's October already. I'd like to know where we are going (and don't say he77)wouldn't you?

your getting grumpy ya grump :lol

Yeah, don't f.. with the old ones.

I'll let ya know when that happens...old that is...

. . .Donna said in the original post that there would be details in October. Well it's October already. I'd like to know where we are going (and don't say he77)wouldn't you?

Working on finalizing details now, should have full information including times, meetpoint(s), destination and menu posted by the end of this week.

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit under the weather lately. :ack

(and don't say he77)

I hate to tell you this, but I think we are going to hell, or at least a place about 2 feet above hell...

The ACE November monthly lunch with a scenic cruise before lunch will be on Saturday, November 10th. Lunch will be at noon.

ACE cruises to 2 feet above hell :devil10:

The Ajo Chapter of ACE is hosting the November lunch. Locals tell of a yummy, mom & pop Chinese food place there, Bamboo Village. They have agreed to open exclusively for ACE at noon on Saturday November 10th. There will also be a drawing for a bit of Corvette bling (carbon fiber alternator cover) courtesy of jack52r.

NOTICE: Because this restaurant is opening exclusively for us, we need at least 20 persons committed for this event. Also, be advised that the service is not going to be "McDonald's" fast. This is a mom & pop place. The idea here is to enjoy a cruise, the company of fellow ACEholes, and have a nice, relaxing fresh-cooked meal.

Phoenix meetpoint:

I-10 and Estrella Parkway/McDowell (BevMO/Toys R US parking lot). This is the same lot used for the Gila Bend BBQ meetpoint earlier this year.

Arrive in time for a prompt departure at 10:00.

East valley peeps can join the Phoenix meet, or may wish to run to Gila Bend through Maricopa.

Tucson peeps, pick your route, Hwy 86 directly to Ajo, or the long blast down I-10/I-8 to Gila Bend.

Yuma peeps, hope you can join us!

Gila Bend meetpoint:

Texaco gas station

643 West Pima Street, Gila Bend. Located near the west end of town, south side of the main street (business I-8).

Arrive in time for a prompt departure at 11:15.

Post up here if you're in!!

Count me and Julie in.

It's not miserably far, I'm a maybe, when do you need a confirmation by?

I give the restaurant a head count one week prior, but if you don't know by then that's okay - the restaurant seats 50, so there will be room for you! :thumbs