AUG 19th - DIY Detail Day at Yoder's

Ted Y

Due to some requests, I will be hosting some instructional sessions for detailing. This is intended to be a hands on class so bring a good attitude and be willing to get involved. I want to show you guys how to best use your equipment or show you what I have so you can make an informed decision what to buy and how to use it. So, bring your buffers and products. We won't be doing an entire car, but we will be trying test spots and entire body panels to see how different products compare. We will start with washing, do a clay bar, and get into buffing. Start time is 9 AM on Sunday, 8/19 at 9051 W Quail Track Drive, Peoria. PS, this is a free event, but I like beer! Feel free to bring a snack too.

Doh im on call!

Doh'...its FREAKIN HOT!!!!

:withstupid WAY too hot for me. . .

:withstupid

Doh im on call!

Doh'...its FREAKIN HOT!!!!

:withstupid WAY too hot for me. . .

:withstupid

Wussess. :lol

Damn skippy...I'm sitting in a house with no A/C right now. :banghead

I split our annoy Ted posts. Let's stay on topic for the Detail Day...we can annoy Ted in Off Topic. Sorry Ted. Anyone else coming to the Detail Day?

In case it was missed , I will be there with drinkable suds in hand.... Need to know how to detail this car, She will need it soon...

Hey I was planning to come by but I just got called into work to help out with an emergency last minute project. Not happy about it. Really sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it over.

Suxs i wanted to go but i partied to hard last night the girls at westgate couldnt get enough of me hangover suxs haha

JLs Mistress

Thanks Ted I learned a lot .Happy I made it out to the 101 detail class.....Now I am off to the store to buy everything I need . Now to recap Things to remember top to bottom front to back wax on wax off and make sure your lug nuts are clean .. think that's about it . Did I miss anything Ted .... :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: glad you made time to do this on your day off.....:thankyou:

Suxs i wanted to go but i partied to hard last night the girls at westgate couldnt get enough of me hangover suxs haha

Dude, learn capitalization and punctuation please. Reading one long run-on sentence turns it into a jumbled mess that means nothing. :U

Ted, Thank you for your time and knowledge. Hope I can remember 10% of what you know..

Thank You for setting some time aside from your day and teaching us how to properly take care of our Corvettes. I really appreciate being able to use the dual action polisher. The hood turned out fantastic. Thank you Ted

Ted did my car awhile back and its still fantastic. Special no wax polymer is incredible. Thankyou Ted. A humble, knowledgeable man willing to help others. Ace is lucky.