SEPT - ACE Lunch – HOT STUFF!

Chameleon

The September ACE Lunch will be on Saturday, September 8th, 1:00 p.m., at:

ARRIBA’S Mexican Grill

17211 N. 79th Ave.

Glendale, AZ

http://www.arribamexicangrill.com/locations/p1002.html

The restaurant faces the mail circular drive, and their parking lot is slightly cramped - so we’ll park directly across from the front of the restaurant in the main mall parking lot.

This place has great Piña Coladas, a wide variety of Tequila and an in-house brewery. :markdrink:

Their food comes in three styles; flavorful, hot, and OMG where is the fire extinguisher. . . :devil10:

Post up here if you’re in!

IN:

Extender32 (2)

HOXXOH (2)

Chameleon (2)

JLs (2)

Ted Yoder (3)

Cu4L8R (1)

Dave64 (2)

CrownRoyal (1)

MRD2U (2)

flyboy 69k (1)

y2krtaf (2)

mrszr1 (1)

HOG LUVR (2)

Desertdawg (2)

MAYBE:

aenigma (2)

Bigfoot99 (1)

mmacfn (1)

TheCMSH (1)

Blk n Blu (1)

wickedfastvette (1)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• Extender32

• Bigfoot

• Chameleon

• 2 weeks later...

Donna, Julie and me were thinking that our first ACE lunch last Novermber was to be at Arribas but was changed to Rock Bottom because Arribas refused to issue separate checks.

wickedfastvette

Donna G and I had major problems with this place they would not work with us at all, on checks, seating etc, we took it to the corporate office and complained big time and they were very appologetic ater the fact, hope you have better luck with them.

Donna,

Julie and me were thinking that our first ACE lunch last Novermber was to be at Arribas but was changed to Rock Bottom because Arribas refused to issue separate checks.

Donna G and I had major problems with this place they would not work with us at all, on checks, seating etc, we took it to the corporate office and complained big time and they were very appologetic ater the fact, hope you have better luck with them.

Yes, I remember the debacle last year.

I spoke directly with the current manager and specifically discussed separate checks. They are happy to have us, and accomodating separate checks is not a problem.

The September ACE Lunch will be on Saturday, September 8th, 1:00 p.m., at:

ARRIBA’S Mexican Grill

17211 N. 79th Ave.

Glendale, AZ

http://www.arribamexicangrill.com/locations/p1002.html

The restaurant faces the mail circular drive, and their parking lot is slightly cramped - so we’ll park directly across from the front of the restaurant in the main mall parking lot.

This place has great Piña Coladas, a wide variety of Tequila and an in-house brewery. :markdrink:

Their food comes in three styles; flavorful, hot, and OMG where is the fire extinguisher. . . :devil10:

Post up here if you’re in!

IN:

Extender32 (2)

HOXXOH (2)

Chameleon (1)

JLs (2)

Ted Yoder (1)

Cu4L8R

Donna,

Julie and me were thinking that our first ACE lunch last Novermber was to be at Arribas but was changed to Rock Bottom because Arribas refused to issue separate checks.

Yes, I remember the debacle last year.

I spoke directly with the current manager and specifically discussed separate checks. They are happy to have us, and accomodating separate checks is not a problem.

We shall see.

count me in for 2 ... the only black guy in ACE !!! lol

I don't think so :)

Maybe the only one to show up though. :lol

wickedfastvette

I am now a maybe 70/30

Gave up working on your house did you?

Probably heading back out right after that, I'm home now till after this lunch...........................I think!

I am now a maybe 70/30

Gave up working on your house did you?

Probably heading back out right after that, I'm home now till after this lunch...........................I think!

Can I hide in your suitcase the next time you head back?