If yer goin' to the BBQ, please read...

Big Poppa

Just a couple reminders... There will be an ACE donation jar on site. I urge everybody, please use it. Dawg and the family put out a bunch of money and effort every year for the rest of us fat lazy bastards. We all pitch in a few bucks, and it doesn't have to be a financial burden to the Dawgs. Whatever money is left over every year goes to pay for our web servers etc, so it's all about :ACE: . Also, burnouts when leaving are at your own risk and not recommended. Leave yer lawyers at home, if we wanted to hear a sermon, we would seek it out. Show up, eat, be merry, meet new peeps... Have a good time. Stick around for a while. It's rumored that this will be the last ever GB BBQ. Let's make the most of it. I hope Dawg looks back on these events and smiles, and not because he saw Cahd's bewbs. Though, that is something to smile about. See ya'z all tomorrow!!!! Wo0t!!

Why should I leave my wife at home?

You dont. Just gag her.

Just to be sure, you get the joke right?

To add to the above, this looks to be a large crowd so you might want to bring a folding chair to you can sit. The picnic tables get full quickly! :thumbs

I been trying to do that for 20 years. It is not easy! :smilelol

Maybe she needs to swirl some Sweet Tea?