• Announcements

• theChad

Create a Calendar Event Also !! Click me for info.   10/19/2016

When you create a new ACE Event, don't forget to also create a Calendar Event here: http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/calendar/   Calendar Events get automatically published to the ACE Facebook and Twitter pages for maximum member readability.   [Create Event] Enter the start & end Date & Time and select whether it's a single, all-day event, or a single event between the hours of, or a recurring event (this event repeats). Select the Community Calendar. Enter a Title - E.g. Cruise to Prescott Oct. 15 @ 9am Enter a Description - This is a great place to paste the link to your original ACE Event Thread where most of the logistics, event info, RSVP, etc. information will be more up to date. Upload a Cover Photo - A picture of the location, event flyer, or custom image. Enter a Location - This will attempt to auto-fill the exact address in order to embed a map of the location. Album & RSVP are optional - Typically albums are not reserved for events and RSVP's are usually tracked within the original Event Thread. [Submit Event]   If you have any issues, or need additional help, reach out to one of the Staff or Admins.
Sign in to follow this  
German

Scuderia Southwest - Scottsdale

Dvl4evr

Thanks for sharing.

Love the white wagon w/ green scallops.

JohnU

That Diamond T is what you would call a ........diamond in a hay stack!   :photo:

Chameleon
2 hours ago, Dvl4evr said:

Thanks for sharing.

Love the white wagon w/ green scallops.

:withstupid

P51tj

Lots o drool there!

NativeAz

Lots of really nice cars....I will try to attend the next one.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

German

It's a fun event and gets bigger every month in winter. Best to arrive before 7:00 am to spectate and by 6:15 to enter a car. 

FNBADAZ06

Yep, I had to get there by 6:30 a.m. Parked over with my buddy AJ Powell and his ERL 454 powered LeMans Blue C6 Z06. That New Ford GT was sweet....that crazy wrapped Huracan was crazy. With the better parking situation, this event is getting as big as a busy night at the Pavilions.

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG