CZYDMND

Well I always use NXT 2.0 which I'm out.... wondering id I should change?

Ted Yoder wanna lead me in the right direction????

Thinking

Turtle Wax/Black Box includes 12 oz. each Pre-Wax cleaner, black carnauba wax and spray detailer

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Turtle-Wax-Black-Box-includes-12-oz-each-Pre-Wax-cleaner-black-carnauba-wax-and-spray-detailer/_/N-258t?itemIdentifier=209229_0_0_

What does everyone Use for their baby??

Just read a Post on the turtle wax black box never mind on that!!!

So just stick with NXT 2.0??

Any others suggestions?

I'm out of the loop on waxes. What I do know is that there are lots of them and there are many are good. Temporarily. Pick one and go for it.

IMO, permanent coatings are the best protection today and for years to come.

One day Ted you will get my Car to Make pretty with Opti-Coat. I just don't have the cash for that right now..

Thanks

Guest badbobs95

I don't use wax on anything. I use Rejex or Liquid glass. The two best polymer sealers out there and they will protect your car for months. Works on my bald head too. :laughing gut bustin:

I don't use wax on anything. I use Rejex or Liquid glass. The two best polymer sealers out there and they will protect your car for months. Works on my bald head too. :laughing gut bustin:

I don't have a bald head just a Black Vette..

Does it also work on your ass, I mean your car's ass? :facepalm:

I've been using Zaino products for 7 years now. Seems to work well. I've put product on friends and family's hoods and they tell me how surprised to see it beading up water even after a year. I like the fact when it drys to a light haze it DOESNT leave a white chalky residue like some waxes can.

The shine is great and gets deeper the more coats you apply.

Only can get direct from manufacture back on the east coast. But that's what your computer works so well for.

SLAMMER

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

Nxt 2.0 is very nice. You can use Megs rinse free wash and wax as a way to boost it when you wash. You. Can also use Megs Synthetic Spray Wax (really an underappreciated product imo) to boost the wax as well. Another product ive become a fan of is Carpros "Reload". Its a spray sealant but man does it look amazing, lasts a good 4+ months and if you want to reapply after a wash its quick and easy. Carpro-us.com is where it can be found.

I have used NXT 2.0 in the past but seems to hard to get off. I do prefer either Meguires Classic Gold but I also like to use Surf City Wax too. Both Meguires and Surf City have a spray wax which I like to apply as an interim wax job during the summer months.

I have used NXT 2.0 in the past but seems to hard to get off.

Do you use teh paste or liquid? I tried teh paste last time, and it was a pain to remove. I don't have teh same issue with teh liquid, but it still doesn't last very long, maybe 3 months...

Do you use teh paste or liquid? I tried teh paste last time, and it was a pain to remove. I don't have teh same issue with teh liquid, but it still doesn't last very long, maybe 3 months...

Liquid

Liquid

I've had issues with the liquid.

Liquid

I've had issues with the liquid.

Interesting....

Since I'm currently out, and my DD is due for wax next up, I'm going to try a new route....clay, Klasse all-in-one polish, Meg's glaze, Pinnacle sealant and probably teh Pinnacle carnauba wax on top...I've got to find something that lasts!

Wax and sealants, no matter what, last a few weeks or months at best.

It's all about the coatings. If I told you that I hadn't waxed my car in 2.5 years, and it was still shiny and brilliant, what would you say?

Wax and sealants, no matter what, last a few weeks or months at best.

It's all about the coatings. If I told you that I hadn't waxed my car in 2.5 years, and it was still shiny and brilliant, what would you say?

My Vette must have had a coating of some sort done by teh previous owner, I've never waxed it after 3+ years, and it's still shinin' like a diamond in a goat's ass...

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I agree with the Ted :). Coatings are it. Though we have dropped Opti Coat (Ted have you tried "Gloss Coat" out yet?), we have been using CQuartz Finest for a while now and its awesome. 2 year warranty. Protects as well as opti-coat but the slickness and gloss Finest has is unparalleled in my opinion. Last vehicle we just waxed was an old 58' GMC pick up with original paint on it...as Ted said, its all about the coatings :)

(quick note, if you do use a wax or sealant...do a THIN layer...thick makes it very difficult to remove...also be sure to have stripped away any old wax or sealant.)