• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

15 hours ago, old yeller said:

__0a045fbcac1befd232c9d9037d20385d_width-600.jpeg

I see what you did here...More Mellencamp humor. :thumbs

9 hours ago, Big Tom said:

Living in Arizona I always carry some in the truck.

I bet you have a bucket of prop wash and a water hammer too, don't ya! :smilelol

Just now, Chameleon said:

I bet you have a bucket of prop wash and a water hammer too, don't ya! :smilelol

You been looking in my Truck?

• Haha 1

Actually it's probably more like this and I've been there...AND this is also the face of a aircraft mechanic trying to install an avionics rack with seven cannon plugs in the back that he can not see and absolutely NO room for your hands or anything else and a light does NO good. I'm sure a few ACE member's can relate to that. The engineers that design that stuff should be...Ummm.

pissed.jpg

You look like this if you an OG RR maintainer trying to put the pole line back together at 3am by yourself after the storm, and after getting to the top of a 40 footer on hooks, your line grip slips and the wire falls to the ground…

Now have to go down to get it again.  

393637CD-A54A-45F4-85B5-FA8F1716E086.thumb.jpeg.432431d5e743cbb8a43cb6fc6ea25902.jpeg

19 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

Actually it's probably more like this and I've been there...AND this is also the face of a aircraft mechanic trying to install an avionics rack with seven cannon plugs in the back that he can not see and absolutely NO room for your hands or anything else and a light does NO good. I'm sure a few ACE member's can relate to that. The engineers that design that stuff should be...Ummm.

pissed.jpg

Been there and done that. Replacing a Boomers Pallet on a KC-135 comes to mind.

I didn't know my "zen" moment was gonna be a trigger for so much exasperation! :smilelol

The only way I can accomplish those kinds of tasks is being calm. 

13 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

You look like this if you an OG RR maintainer trying to put the pole line back together at 3am by yourself after the storm, and after getting to the top of a 40 footer on hooks, your line grip slips and the wire falls to the ground…

Now have to go down to get it again.  

393637CD-A54A-45F4-85B5-FA8F1716E086.thumb.jpeg.432431d5e743cbb8a43cb6fc6ea25902.jpeg

That was me this morning after looking at the results of my headlight restoration failure. 6 hours of prep ruined by 10 minutes of temps higher than the clear paint could handle.

• Sad 1