ACE Merchandise - Web Page

1EvilC5

Our web page of ACE Merchandise has been updated to reflect our current inventory.

The price reflects the paypal fees, and all shipping will be via Fed Ex to a street address.

So go out and place your orders on what you need.

If you would like to be featured on our merchandise site wearing our ACE gear, just send me a picture and I will add it.

Phil... :devil

Robert and Elizabeth
Hey Phil,

Where are the yeller window stickers????

On my car! :P

yeah, yeah, yeah :P

I've got some but you have to pay my way so I can hand deliver them. Postal services stink.........

Phil,

Did you get my check?

Dianne

Yes, I have, but I have been looking for the right package to send the Windshield Decal. You should receive your package on Tuesday.

Phil,

Did you get my check?

Dianne

Yes, I have, but I have been looking for the right package to send the Windshield Decal. You should receive your package on Tuesday.

thanks Phil, it says it wil be here tomorrow. Are you going to see George at Celebrity? Let us know and we'll mee you there. We bave fifth row tickets. What about you?

Dianne

Phil,

Did you get my check?

Dianne

thanks Phil, it says it wil be here tomorrow. Are ou goingt to see geogre at Celebrity? Let us kno and we'l mee you there. We bave front row tickets. Wat about you?

Dianne

I am planning to be there, I got 4 tickets in the 6th row. Should be a great concert.

Does anyone have a picture of the corvette windshield sticker on their car that they could post. I'm interested but would like to see it on a vette.

Phil,

Did you get my check?

Dianne

thanks Phil, it says it wil be here tomorrow. Are ou goingt to see geogre at Celebrity? Let us kno and we'l mee you there. We bave front row tickets. Wat about you?

Dianne

I am planning to be there, I got 4 tickets in the 6th row. Should be a great concert.

We are in A8 - 5th row. What section are you in? By the way, got the merchandise.

Dianne

Does anyone have a picture of the corvette windshield sticker on their car that they could post. I'm interested but would like to see it on a vette.

I will try and upload a picture for you.

Jay

Yeller ones!

Stickers002.jpg

Stickers001.jpg

Yeller ones!

Stickers002.jpg

Stickers001.jpg

Tim these are not the windshield decals, they are actually window decals or bumper stickers.

The windshield decals are actually something like the following.

post-15-1200510465.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
When I click on "add to cart" paypal keeps popping up! I cannot add anything to the cart. I wanted to purchase two (2) Ace T-Shirts!

Yes Phil...what he said...but I want to order 1 shirt.

• 1 month later...

Phil (1evilC5) will be back later in the week, he is our guru merchandise manager...

I'll make sure he see's this.