It’s finally happening!

aenigma

35 minutes ago, SLAMMER said:

Are there any car lifts in your garages future?

SLAMMER😎

Why yes there is. A 4 post Direct Lift lift. 

Its better than sitting on the floor, even when the dirt is gone. 

7 hours ago, aenigma said:

Why yes there is. A 4 post Direct Lift lift. 

Its better than sitting on the floor, even when the dirt is gone. 

Nice!  :thumbs

• 2 months later...

Monique,

For all of us who could not visit.... Any update pictures of the finished outside of your home and the garage?   👍

5 hours ago, JohnU said:

Monique,

For all of us who could not visit.... Any update pictures of the finished outside of your home and the garage?   👍

Absolutely!  I totally love it. We were able to collect our cars back from friends and storage. Every day I still can’t believe we got it done when I walk into it.  They did an amazing job. It wasn’t without issues during the process, but the end result was perfect.  

It it looks like a simple 2 car garage from the outside, which is nicer aesthetically. 

I don’t have pictures of the cabinets installed after or the sink lonnie installed. I’ll try to get those posted. 

CF4F877E-98DF-4A68-8A74-A00CC6A4604C.jpeg

1DB644F5-734F-40CE-B475-DAB83506D3C3.jpeg

133A5E54-68E4-4758-A478-61F10AA41871.jpeg

A2DDF687-FACC-4D71-A2D2-20F84113CEB8.jpeg

1CA7D91F-B3CD-45B1-8B28-40738E590830.jpeg

7E3F8BF4-6473-4BED-A9FB-904EBBCE0897.jpeg

0DE99CCE-C3F8-49D4-B44D-9BB3B875D1C2.png

58D5A928-D989-4556-A0C0-75D339B98B50.png

FF2CD27B-E6A9-4569-9111-C8C9AAAEFBFF.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice, the exterior blended in perfect.  5 spaces within puts me in garage envy overload.  Well done for sure!   👍

Very nice. When are you going to stuff a few motorcycles in there?  There's room. 😎

S.C.

6 minutes ago, JohnU said:

Nice, the exterior blended in perfect.  5 spaces within puts me in garage envy overload.  Well done for sure!   👍

I was worried about the exterior. All throughout the process, it looked out of place until the very end after it was painted. Once it was done, unless someone knows it’s an addition, it’s hard to tell. 

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, scottcolbath said:

Very nice. When are you going to stuff a few motorcycles in there?  There's room. 😎

S.C.

My motorcycle days are over. I don’t trust drivers. But dirt bikes will come hopefully at some point. 

Guest badbobs95

I'm so jealous I hate myself! It's truly a thing of beauty. Even though I'm not able to work on vettes anymore! Now I have parking for 4 and only one little Prius. 

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

Those cabinets look nice.  :thumbs  I'm betting Lonnie is loving them.

Those came with the house. We had more installed, then he installed a sink and work bench. We apparently now have too many cabinets. He’s asked ME to fill some up! Lol 

12 hours ago, aenigma said:

Those came with the house. We had more installed, then he installed a sink and work bench. We apparently now have too many cabinets. He’s asked ME to fill some up! Lol 

I've got some extra "stuff" I need a place for. . . :lol

On 11/5/2018 at 9:22 PM, aenigma said:

My motorcycle days are over. I don’t trust drivers. But dirt bikes will come hopefully at some point. 

I agree with the shitty drivers thing. But I still ride, every day. Can't help myself.

I feel more at risk on my bicycle. Christ, nobody sees me on that thing, even with flashing LED lights shining on them.

S.C.