• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ted Y

• Dvl4evr

• HOXXOH

• old yeller

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa Nellie! I just did a quick glance and the mental math didn't add up, so I switched to the calculator for accuracy.

As of 9:00 AM today, the post counter showed 400,030, but adding up all the listed sub-forums only totaled 248,347.

That leaves 151,683 posts that are either in the "basement" (:cherye:) or stuffed in the mods closet.(:snky:)  :jim: 

There's only about 4463 posts reported in the Boneyard and 2275 in the Basement.

Yeah, the math is about 144,822 off... Dwayne?

Maybe some lost posts in the multiple software changes over the years?

Did another check and it's not lost posts. Somewhere the total count of posts in any given sub-forum didn't get added into the total that's posted on the main page.

I added up the posts in both the Yuma and Food sub-forums and it was roughly about 40% more than the main page showed.

Apparently, a software update missed a simple addition line. Most likely, the recent one, since some of the sub-forums didn't exist an update or two ago.

There's only about 4463 posts reported in the Boneyard and 2275 in the Basement.

Yeah, the math is about 144,822 off... Dwayne?

I think the count also reflects the few removed threads we've had to do over the years.