• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Marco

I visited with her on Tuesday and Thursday and left feeling very bad. She was not the person I know on those two days. Physically all was well, but something was not right with her. I visited again Saturday and boy what a difference. My mom is back. We conversed about a lot of different things. Her spirits are high and everything is looking really good now. She has not been hooked up to anything is days and is doing really well. My aunt is out her to provide the care she will need for the next couple of months and was bringing her Chinese food...so they could eat outside!!! She's also already talking about the two of them heading to Laughlin for their annual post Thanksgiving pilgrimage and a small trip or two next year...this time staying in country though...maybe NYC and Niagara Falls. :) It would seem she was feeling some serious anxiety post surgery and combined with the pain meds they had her on were causing the issues I saw on my previous visits. **phew** I am so relieved. :)

Really good to hear this, Sean. I am certain it is a relief, and a blessing. Best wishes to you and yours for a continued speedy recovery.