NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

SBC 350 parts

Buccaneer

I have small block 350 parts for sale if intereted. All parts only have 70 miles on them except Ross pistons. I may have a few more parts available still looking. Send me mail if interested and we can talk.

New - TRW forged .040" pistons

Used - ROSS race pistons .030" (40k miles)

Reconditioned - 350 crank

Reconditioned - 350 rods 5.7"

Comp Cam custom grind cam (specs and card available)

Comp Cam Lifters

Comp Cam Pushrods

Desertdawg

Hey Tom how about a price on the used ross .30 pistons, the crank and the rods???

Yep, already done did it, :cone new parts are ordered. I'll post something later on prices. Everything goes as cheap as possible. I was going to sell my brand new stock heads, but decided to keep them since they are orignal.

Yep, already done did it, :cone new parts are ordered. I'll post something later on prices. Everything goes as cheap as possible. I was going to sell my brand new stock heads, but decided to keep them since they are orignal.

shame - wish i knew - a nice forged stroker would do well in your car

check my sig :D

Yeah, just a little too late. The only part that isn't ordered is the new cam. I stopped at the machine shop today and talked to them to determine what I was going to go with this time and still haven't decided. Probably another custom grind using one of the new Extreme FI profiles and mod from there. I liked some of the suggestions that we talked about. Should sound pretty good and run like a beast so I can keep up with you C5 dudes and dudets... :D :burnout

Nice sig...did you make it?

Yeah, just a little too late. The only part that isn't ordered is the new cam. I stopped at the machine shop today and talked to them to determine what I was going to go with this time and still haven't decided. Probably another custom grind using one of the new Extreme FI profiles and mod from there. I liked some of the suggestions that we talked about. Should sound pretty good and run like a beast so I can keep up with you C5 dudes and dudets... :D :burnout

Nice sig...did you make it?

you mean my avatar? nah, i stole that!

Desertdawg

Tom,

When you start thinking of custom grinds, talk to them about the roundy round cars, they have to run on limited intake almost like the CFI setup. They have learned to make some great power with limited CFM flow due to class restrictions.

I still have the L79 grind that I will use IF I ever get around to building mine.

That did come up during the conversation on the cam. I still liked the new XFI series numbers. I wish I could make my mind up so I could finish this. The lift looks like it's going to be around .520ish. with my 1.6 rockers :D which makes me a happy camper. :xfinger I'm throwing on my 2" TBs @710cfm this time and may need to go bigger before it's all over. I think 750cfm would work better for what I'm doing this time around.

BTW: I saw your sig posting on your motor and for some reason I was looking at your avatar when I posted that reply... :crazy Is that a NEW block (Dart) and by who if so?

That did come up during the conversation on the cam. I still liked the new XFI series numbers. I wish I could make my mind up so I could finish this. The lift looks like it's going to be around .520ish. with my 1.6 rockers :D which makes me a happy camper. :xfinger I'm throwing on my 2" TBs @710cfm this time and may need to go bigger before it's all over. I think 750cfm would work better for what I'm doing this time around.

BTW: I saw your sig posting on your motor and for some reason I was looking at your avatar when I posted that reply... :crazy Is that a NEW block (Dart) and by who if so?

you should talk to that guy with the red '84 crossfire - he's runnin some pretty good 1/4 mile times - maybe compare notes before you take the dive.

my block? it's a NEW GM block - the part number is in the thread that link points to.

Are you talking about Elkabong (Jim) in Chandler? If so, we have already talked about a few things. I think his best time is 12.80ish, which is Awesome for a CF car and I hope to be right along side him at the track... :thumbs Thanks for the block info also. Looks NICE!