Wanna see what life without health insurance looks like?

Big Poppa

I'm not offended, I got thick skin, and I guess if you want to look at it that way-I messed up, not that I had an alternative, but there it is. :crazy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Eddie44

• wickedfastvette

I understand Eddies take on this as it is unfair that some of us pay monthly for insurance while others don't and we pay more in the long run. The biggest problem insurance AZ has is these God Dam illegals and Anchor babies the tax payers have to pay for. The tv special last night on illegals was eye opening. I will do my part as an American and turn in anyone i know who is illegal from this point forward after the tv show last night~!

wickedfastvette

Insurance is just abet against your health, life or you having an accident and you lost the bet in this case. The price now will be a large hospital payment and an insurance premium. Bet you wish you'd have enrolled last year.

Hate to disagree with some of you but there are a lot of people out there with pre existing conditions that insurance companies will deny coverage for, I have had heart problems all of my life so have never been able to get any type of insurance coverage, believe me I would have if I could have!! Just now have been able to purchase insurance for the first time in my life under a pre existing insurance plan that the government now has and no it is not part of the current presidents insurance, it was put in place by the former administration, not many people know about it, if you are unable to get coverage due to a pre existing condition, contact me and I will let you know how to apply.

Insurance is just abet against your health, life or you having an accident and you lost the bet in this case. The price now will be a large hospital payment and an insurance premium. Bet you wish you'd have enrolled last year.

Hate to disagree with some of you but there are a lot of people out there with pre existing conditions that insurance companies will deny coverage for, I have had heart problems all of my life so have never been able to get any type of insurance coverage, believe me I would have if I could have!! Just now have been able to purchase insurance for the first time in my life under a pre existing insurance plan that the government now has and no it is not part of the current presidents insurance, it was put in place by the former administration, not many people know about it, if you are unable to get coverage due to a pre existing condition, contact me and I will let you know how to apply.

send me info please. I'm curious, want to see if it's a better option for us.

I was a couple months away from acquiring insurance when my deal went down. My employer doesn't offer insurance, so I'm on my own. My plan was to get into my house and know where my finances sat so i would know that I could afford insurance before getting it. As far as that vs my car... My payment is $285 a month. Insurance for the car is close enough to what it would be on anything that it doesn't matter. If I sell the car, I won't have the money left over to buy something else that is reliable, so I will be spending that money every month on keeping it running. It's not like I don't have insurance so that I can afford the hookers and blow. I'm paycheck to paycheck bouncing bills around to keep everything paid. That's why no one sees me at lunches anymore as I just don't have the cash to pay for the gas. Maybe I can move out of my house and rent a shitty apartment in a bad area to find the money for insurance, but then my car gets vandalized, My possessions aren't safe, life is miserable, I have no where to keep all my tools etc etc etc. It's easy to point a finger and say "just go get insurance", but if the money isn't there, the money isn't there... Nothing more expensive in life than being poor.

Pre existing conditions is a totally different matter. I was addressing a healthy person who makes a conscious decision to spend their money on extravagances rather than covering they and their family for what can be a financial disaster. Not Marc but others often say WTH I'll just declare bankruptcy and that too hurts all of us.

I hear you Chris and sometimes a job making less with benefits is better than one with more as you can see. I feel for your situation trust me as i know your not a free loader.

As someone who also has a heart condition I feel that pain. If my employer didn't provide insurance where they have to accept pre-existing conditions, I would be up a creek. Even while making the same amount of money it would suddenly become difficult if not impossible to afford IF they approve me at all. They are not operating a charity and can see the possible bills I could generate so they throw obscene payments at me as if it's affordable. Pretty laughable.

I pay $400/month for my wife and I currently. Sucks but until people pull their heads out and get a national plan it is what it is.

According to the new laws there is no longer preexisting conditions clause. It was passed in the bill(tax) Obama the douche has imposed on us. So i guess one good thing foe some who voted for the heathon!

According to the new laws there is no longer preexisting conditions clause. It was passed in the bill(tax) Obama the douche has imposed on us. So i guess one good thing foe some who voted for the heathon!

There's several great things including that. Just because your party tells you something doesn't make it true.

Drew i did not for Obama because he is not an American he is what us in the miltary fought against. I am from Chicago and know the scum he was associated with. I voted for Clinton when he ran! But otherwise i usually vote Republican!