Ace Member Picture Thread

vidal1313

10 hours ago, Gersty13 said:

Would like to attend some car shows, what do you guys recommend?

Keep an eye on the Events section as there are a bunch of things to do.  

Very cool Corvette! Apart from the events you see on the site, a lot depends on what part of town you're in (Phoenix area) and how much you want to drive to a show. Send me a text with your email address and we'll put you on our weekly email list that has some (but far from all) coming events for the week. I normally go to the following:

These events are roughly from 7:00 am to 9:30

First Saturday: Cars & Coffee Anthem (by Ace Hardware on Anthem Drive).

Second Saturday: Alpio's Cars & Coffee (google map Alpio's at Troon - North Scottsdale).

Third Saturday: Penske Museum Cars & Coffee - Scottsdale Road and Mayo, just south of the 101. Also cars & coffee at Toy Barn Chandler Airpark location.

Fourth Saturday: Adam's Polishes Cars & Coffee - 8666 E Shea Blvd Suite 149 (Shea just west of the 101, North side of the street, deep in the shopping center), also cars & coffee at Toy Barn Cave Creek (Lone Mountain location)

Every Saturday: Pavillions car show - afternoon, evening. Indian Bend Road, just West of the 101. Also, car show in the afternoons at 67th Ave. and Bell Road (Living Spaces center).

Sundays October through April: Cruising at Phil's, Fountain Hills (behind the Phil's Filling Station (a restaurant)). This is 9:00 to 1:00 more or less.

2 hours ago, German said:

Very cool Corvette! Apart from the events you see on the site, a lot depends on what part of town you're in (Phoenix area) and how much you want to drive to a show. Send me a text with your email address and we'll put you on our weekly email list that has some (but far from all) coming events for the week. I normally go to the following:

These events are roughly from 7:00 am to 9:30

First Saturday: Cars & Coffee Anthem (by Ace Hardware on Anthem Drive).

Second Saturday: Alpio's Cars & Coffee (google map Alpio's at Troon - North Scottsdale).

Third Saturday: Penske Museum Cars & Coffee - Scottsdale Road and Mayo, just south of the 101. Also cars & coffee at Toy Barn Chandler Airpark location.

Fourth Saturday: Adam's Polishes Cars & Coffee - 8666 E Shea Blvd Suite 149 (Shea just west of the 101, North side of the street, deep in the shopping center), also cars & coffee at Toy Barn Cave Creek (Lone Mountain location)

Every Saturday: Pavillions car show - afternoon, evening. Indian Bend Road, just West of the 101. Also, car show in the afternoons at 67th Ave. and Bell Road (Living Spaces center).

Sundays October through April: Cruising at Phil's, Fountain Hills (behind the Phil's Filling Station (a restaurant)). This is 9:00 to 1:00 more or less.

Great info, thank you! My email is dale@vipsmartstorage.com We are in the East Valley in Mesa