• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• Shifty

• Cross

In fact.....[ahem]......I double dog dare ya!!!!!!!

I'll show you my gun .... get on your knees!

The going to drive-thru doesn't count either!

:cuss what a bunch of crap.

I don't usually go to Starbuck's, but I'll be making an exception on this day. There's a Starbuck's a half mile from my house.

Me and my buddy Roscoe Glock will be going in for a latte. . .

I don't own a Mr. Roscoe Glock but will a Mr. Desert Eagle work instead?

I think...........

You're all full of hot air!!!!!!!

Yeah, I said it!

Unless someone shows me pictures of you with your guns at Starbucks I think you're all full of BS!!!

Kinda difficult to take a pic of myself. . .

Why don't you drag your doubtin' butt over here on the 14th and take the pic yourself? :yeah: You know where I live and I'll be here all day (except for the 15 minute excursion to Starbucks).

I'll even provide the camera. :P

wickedfastvette

I think...........

Yeah, I said it!

Unless someone shows me pictures of you with your guns at Starbucks I think you're all full of BS!!!

Why don't you drag your doubtin' butt over here on the 14th and take the pic yourself? :yeah: You know where I live and I'll be here all day (except for the 15 minute excursion to Starbucks).

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol:popcorn:

I think...........

Yeah, I said it!

Oh hell no......you're not using me as the excuse!!!! "Oh Jim didn't show up so I couldn't prove it"........BULLSHIZ!!!!! There's enough folks in the gun culture around here to make this happen, get organized and get a plan and make a statement, its called Democracy. No where in my challenge did I volunteer to take the pictures. All talk + no action = FRANCE!!!!!

I think...........

Yeah, I said it!

Oh hell no......you're not using me as the excuse!!!! "Oh Jim didn't show up so I couldn't prove it"........BULLSHIZ!!!!! There's enough folks in the gun culture around here to make this happen, get organized and get a plan and make a statement, its called Democracy. No where in my challenge did I volunteer to take the pictures. All talk + no action = FRANCE!!!!!

No one said anything about an organized event (except you - are YOU gonna organize it?).

I'm working on the 14th, so I won't have much free time. Roscoe and I will be visiting the Starbuck's on the SW corner of 7th St and T-bird promptly at 2:00 p.m. that day. If any of our resident 'gun culture' cares to join me, they are welcome to do so.

You want proof, show up.

All talk (show me proof) + no action (but I won't take pics) = JIM ! ! ! ! ! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I think...........

Yeah, I said it!

No one said anything about an organized event (except you - are YOU gonna organize it?).

I'm working on the 14th, so I won't have much free time. Roscoe and I will be visiting the Starbuck's on the SW corner of 7th St and T-bird promptly at 2:00 p.m. that day. If any of our resident 'gun culture' cares to join me, they are welcome to do so.

You want proof, show up.

All talk (show me proof) + no action (but I won't take pics) = JIM ! ! ! ! ! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I have no dog in this fight, time in my day, or desire to be involved in the least. If you're posting "I'm gonna......" then do it, that's what I'm saying. If you want to make a statement and prove your point then find a way. First person to post the picture (no photo shop or altering mind you), I'm buying lunch. There is my action

I have no dog in this fight, time in my day, or desire to be involved in the least. If you're posting "I'm gonna......" then do it, that's what I'm saying. If you want to make a statement and prove your point then find a way. First person to post the picture (no photo shop or altering mind you), I'm buying lunch. There is my action

Way to step up Jim. . . :thumbs

I might need to go to Starbucks earlier than planned. I love free lunch. :P

I'll even let you pick where......(Donna only, the rest of you sunzabitches get whatever I want!)

I'll even let you pick where......(Donna only, the rest of you sunzabitches get whatever I want!)

Gah, another Taco Bell turd tornado...Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Bearing in mind that I don't look my best at 5:00 am, here is a picture of me and my buddy Roscoe at the local Starbuck's before work this morning. Employees stated they had been "warned to watch for protesters."

Posted Image

I can't :(

At my job it's illegal to bring a firearm.

Well, they don't want you to return fire when some punk brings an AK to class. Just dive under your desk and hope he misses you. . . :hunter:lol

Bearing in mind that I don't look my best at 5:00 am, here is a picture of me and my buddy Roscoe at the local Starbuck's before work this morning. Employees stated they had been "warned to watch for protesters."

Posted Image

Winner winner!!!!!! Nice work America! :thumbs

Posted Image

So, just out of curiosity, did they "threaten" to deny service or ask you to leave?

I was told I could not bring a gun to work either.... guess they worry about government employee's going bat shit.

I performed dual duties today... 2nd Amendment and ACE Amendment. I decided to sport the jackass holster for flair. GO TEAM AMERICA! :flag

Posted Image

Posted Image

F'N Awesome!!!!! :yourock: