How did you hear about ACE and/or this Forum?

Eddie44

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Phill's Vette

Hey, if I have suffer with constantly being confused with Ed then he can live with the Cahd handle. Well, on second thought I guess I got off easy :lol

Speaking of Tag Lines...... :edward::leaving

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, if I have suffer with constantly being confused with Ed then he can live with the Cahd handle. Well, on second thought I guess I got off easy :lol

Speaking of Tag Lines...... :edward::leaving

See Chad, that's how it works! :leaving

• 3 weeks later...
6spdsforme

Corvette Forum.

I was exchanging conversation and asked if someone was from AZ? then asked if they where a member of DCA.

Phil spotted me and sent me a link.

SInce I figured out ACE has some DIY'er I haven't bothered being snubbed by DCA.

Thanks Phil,

Thomas

Me and my x-wife were on this Poker run, second guy from the left in the Red Shirt.

Ferrell

6spdsforme

Posted Image

I am the 2nd guy from the left with the Red shirt. It was a fun Poker Run in the 94 Magnetic red convertable.

6spdsforme

I got to thinking this afternoon (as I was putting a business card on a great looking MY C5) that we have grown by leaps and bounds in the last few months. Somehow the word is getting out about this Forum. I wondered how you all heard about it? Just a suggestion that maybe we make this a sticky so we can learn how newbies heard about us.

I first heard about the AZ Vette Enthusiasts on the CF. I took my first cruise in May 03 just days after buying my Vette. The cruise was up over Mingus Mtn to Jerome, Cottonwood, Sedona and on to Flagstaff and then back down I-17 to Phx.

This was all before the Forum was even considered.

Okay, what's your story?

I went on this one, it was a blast. Couldn't keep up with the C5's on the way back to Phoenix, course the wife was yelling at me to slow down, and Dwayne and Brain were hanging on for dear life behind me saying something about the fuel sloshing around to much in the corners for the 82 and 79.

Ferrell

6spdsforme

I met Stan (purpleC4) and Bill through work, (AirProducts and Great Western Chemical), then started taking my newly acquired 94 Mag RED vert to the Pavillions where I met Brian, Dwayne, and a few others. My first cruise was to the 1st Gila Bend barbeque. It was a blast. Dwayne cooked on the famous barbeque-er in back of his house and accidentally caught the stored fire wood under it on fire. I told him I often wondered how people cook in Gila Bend, and he chased me around the back patio swinging the spatula at me. It was a lifetime rememberable moment.

Desertdawg

and accidentally caught the stored fire wood under it on fire.

HaHa, I forgot about the spare firewood catching fire under the grill, thanks for the memory!!! :lol

Stan was always fun to talk to!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
corvettech

i heard about it through a client. he sudgested it to get to know more people in the corvette comunity and learn a bit about the larger aftermarket field. he was right

• 2 months later...

Google! I was searching for Arizona Corvette forums. Bingo! :partydance:

Awesome :thumbs

Right in my neck of the woods too. :howdy from Litchfield Park

Now if we could get one of the SLACKERS to open a welcome thread we would all say hi................

• 2 months later...

I googled Arizona Corvette and enthusiasts came up.. figured I should check it out :) Now being around the Corvette community more I hear it from friends and a bit on Corvetteforum

• 8 months later...
Guest arsenal

I heard about ACE from a friend. Looked it up and joined right away and signed up for the cruise on june 12. we enjoyed the day. I am intrested in the BBQ on july 10 and the track run on july 30. I would like more info on signing up and making payment.

I heard about ACE from a friend. Looked it up and joined right away and signed up for the cruise on june 12. we enjoyed the day. I am intrested in the BBQ on july 10 and the track run on july 30. I would like more info on signing up and making payment.

Go to the "Events" section and find those threads. If the question can't be answered by reading the thread...PM (private message) the event coordiantor and you should be good to go. :thumbs

:howdy from Litchfield Park.

Border Vette

I found out from Jack52r here in Ajo,AZ. After I bought his C4 I became a member. This is a awesome social outlet for all who love Corvettes! Jerry

• 1 month later...
Barbiegirl826

My friend from elementary school and I bought our vettes within 2 weeks of each other, either he didn't want to be be in a club with just me or he wanted to find other people who could love his car as much as he does... for whatever reason he found you and invited me. :)

I had always dreamed of owning my own vette. Then it finally happened just 4 days ago. Before owning one though I was a two wheel club participant and was always going on poker run and fun rides. So now I have grown up and wanted to find some decent people that shared my love for vettes. So I googled corvette clubs in Arizona and there ACE was at the top of the list. I looked it over, liked what I read and like many of you haven't looked in another direction.

Well i can't guarantee you'll find any "decent" people here, but we do like to have fun driving, racing, polishing, and showing our Corvettes. Welcome. Make sure you find your welcome thread in the Members section if you haven't already. Ted

• 3 months later...

I got to thinking this afternoon (as I was putting a business card on a great looking MY C5) that we have grown by leaps and bounds in the last few months. Somehow the word is getting out about this Forum. I wondered how you all heard about it? Just a suggestion that maybe we make this a sticky so we can learn how newbies heard about us.

I first heard about the AZ Vette Enthusiasts on the CF. I took my first cruise in May 03 just days after buying my Vette. The cruise was up over Mingus Mtn to Jerome, Cottonwood, Sedona and on to Flagstaff and then back down I-17 to Phx.

This was all before the Forum was even considered.

Okay, what's your story?

I was checking out Corvette Forum and saw a link to this site. Since I live in Phoenix I thought I would check it out. Evan

I was checking out Corvette Forum and saw a link to this site. Since I live in Phoenix I thought I would check it out.

Evan

Welcome Evan :howdy

Got any pics of your Cherokee 140, and of course your Vette for us all to gaze upon?

I was out for a drive and saw two vettes coming down McDowel and I pulled along side of then and played a few seconds with them and then blew by em. turned out it was Wishbone/Robert and Wifeless/Brandon I waited at the next light and They told me they were going to a corvette get together down at the old swap meet by 303. I met up with desertdog/dwayne and he gave be an ACE card and that is how it all started. :banannarainbow: SLAMMER :bang