• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• jstrutt

You know that the poll said red rules. we have a majority rule here and I think everyone want's the red back. :thankyou: make it happen or your off the island :lol

Shut up Marco! You know your vote doesn't count.

:smilelol:smilelol:yourock:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

I agree, we need a slideshow of member's rides...

See, even Ted is smarter than I look....

Hmmm...Corvetteblogger uses flash to rotate different vettes across their splash area at the top of pages. I wonder if Dawg could vader it.... :edward: And Ted is only marginally smarter than you look...ergo he reads Arthur C. Clarke.

wickedfastvette

Hmmm...Corvetteblogger uses flash to rotate different vettes across their splash area at the top of pages. I wonder if Dawg could vader it.... :edward:

And Ted is only marginally smarter than you look...ergo he reads Arthur C. Clarke.

Well you're all smarter than Marco! And I say rotate it too, if we can figure out how to do it.

I guess since we're still critiqueing I'm still not a fan of the font again. Looks to much like an old IBM typewriter Now if its a huge pain to do something different then its FINE!!!!

old yeller

Thamks for the YELLER Vette Dawg. The check is in the mail. :thumbs

Thamks for the YELLER Vette Dawg. The check is in the mail. :thumbs

I sent mine too. Bet Ted cheaps out........ :lol:lol

I will throw pennies at your head.

I have a helmet so throw lots.......... :smilelol

Hmmm...Corvetteblogger uses flash to rotate different vettes across their splash area at the top of pages. I wonder if Dawg could vader it.... :edward:

And Ted is only marginally smarter than you look...ergo he reads Arthur C. Clarke.

Well you're all smarter than Marco! And I say rotate it too, if we can figure out how to do it.

Posted Image

I can make it hit a fence. love ya Chad

Desertdawg

Sorry everyone, teh Dawg got sick as a ..... well, a dawg Woke up Thursday morning covered in sweat and shaking with the chills all at the same time, I even took a sick day for the first time in about 10 years. Spent today catching up at work and tonight we're at the kids house so I'm stuck on the iPad with no Photoshop.... I'll get something worked out tomorrow night.

wickedfastvette

Take your time! It isn't going anywhere, get rest and get better that's what is important.

Posted Image

I can make it hit a fence. love ya Chad

Posted Image

I'll hit a fence and you start a fire. Lol

Desertdawg

Well I think I'm going to live, at least the RR thinks so because I'm at work again.... I got the logo open in photoshop at home, put the red GS back in and changed out the font one more time but the phone rang before I got it uploaded. I can probably work a rotating members rides thingy in the logo, but it's going to take a lot of work chopping, sizing, positioning each one, and it will be a "one time chop" where I will have to re-do the whole thing each time someone says "Hey, why isn't my vette in there"! I'll look into it this week and see how it goes....

I say no Dawg, that's too much work. What about puting a sweet looking '53 and call it good. :thumbs

Desertdawg

I still like the red GS, and the font is now the one Phil (as in "Phil is Good" Phil) picked out for our logo! Bitch at him :lol

I like this one. Rotating can be very time consuming. What if wayner shows up and wants his rotated (by that I mean his picture). :smilelol

Personalizing would be too time consuming and what criteria would you use? Who would keep track of whether the member had even been seen in a year. I sign up today and get my car up on the header and never sign on again. What a monumental waste of Dawg's time!

Personalizing would be too time consuming and what criteria would you use? Who would keep track of whether the member had even been seen in a year. I sign up today and get my car up on the header and never sign on again. What a monumental waste of Dawg's time!

:withstupid:cheers

old yeller

:withstupid:cheers

X3, this one looks good. :yesnod