GB BBQ T-Shirt

Desertdawg

Ok everyone, I'm not sure what this needs, suggestions?...

edit.... we are going with last years design, custom colors available.. So ignore whats above.. :lol

Posted Image

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Loud Pedal

• F22trainer

I had Victor's red C6 on there and it stood out like a sore thumb.. And before you get banned.... It's YELLER dammit!

Guess I can't argue with the choices. Looks great in my book. I'll buy that for a dollar...Thanks for using Grape. :thumbs I will be ordering a few if this design is used.

And before you get banned.... It's YELLER dammit!

THX Dawg!!! Ted knows better!!!

No input from me on the shirts since everyone of us wants it our way. I say just build it and we will buy.

I don't think that's going to work. It will either cost a lot more to do...or on a printed shirt won't look right. I could be wrong though.

Not sure I would put members cars on the shirt. Keep it simple and clean Maybe add a map of AZ and highlight GB

Not sure I would put members cars on the shirt.

Keep it simple and clean

Maybe add a map of AZ and highlight GB

I'm with Sean, I'd like to see the finished product because I don't see it working.

Glen has good suggestion. Use a map of AZ with the round portion of the ACE logo to mark GB on the map.

Keep it simple and clean

Remember, Dawg don't believe in maps! :leaving

Keep it simple and clean

Remember, Dawg don't believe in maps! :leaving

I was gonna suggest a star on Duncan as an inside joke for old timers.

i thing it looks great! I like the different generations of the cars on there! Also just putting a map on would be boring! This is a corvette function put the cars on it! Or get pics of the different generations of engines or something car related or emblems to give the shirt the car feel! Gotta love Silver!

Mike says he can print 16.4 million colors so this is possible, just not sure it looked good. I'm not to good with the cartoon type stuff so this was all I could think of unless we just update the year on last years tribal design...

I think I remember last year the decision being made to not put the year on the shirts? Not sure that everyone starting a t-shirt collection for different year's attendance really accomplishes anything. Now, if there were a portion of the shirt sales which went into operational expenses for the site then maybe I could see doing a different shirt every year to try to raise some revenue. I thought the logo from last year was fine, maybe just do that again with offering a selection of colors and I think that would suffice

Thats a good option Jim, let's see if that works with Mike. I liked last years design, just adding custom colors should help.

Ok everyone, I'm not sure what this needs, suggestions?...

I'm not sure what this needs, suggestions?

BOOBIES!!!

I think it looks GREAT!

I DEFINITELY want 2

- and regarding the resistance to members cars printed on shirts, maybe you could do 2 styles. One "plain logo" and one style with the proposed logo / cars.

BUT I STILL WANT 2 of your proposed pics'/logo shirts!

Yes, I am biased....

BOOBIES!!!

I think it looks GREAT!

I DEFINITELY want 2

- and regarding the resistance to members cars printed on shirts, maybe you could do 2 styles. One "plain logo" and one style with the proposed logo / cars.

Yes, I am biased....

Male or female boobies ???

Yours is just a C4, why would you spend good money putting it on a shirt? :lol

If anyone wants to do custom prints with just your vette we'll have to talk to Mike abuot it, I'm willing to do the art work if he'll print them.

Just an FYI, Mike isn't the one printing the shirts, our graphics guy is. If you have any questions, please call the shop and ask for Bill. The DTG printer will print anything you want including photos so don't let that restrict the creativity.

Can you ask Bill to look at this thread? And smack Mike around a little, he told me to send him this stuff... :lol

BOOBIES!!!

I think it looks GREAT!

I DEFINITELY want 2

Yes, I am biased....

Male or female boobies ???

Yours is just a C4, why would you spend good money putting it on a shirt? :lol

If anyone wants to do custom prints with just your vette we'll have to talk to Mike abuot it, I'm willing to do the art work if he'll print them.

...just a C4!

Yeah, well - yours is just ORANGE!

I can edit your ride off the shirt and replace it with Flagstaff Brian's C4...

I can edit your ride off the shirt and replace it with Flagstaff Brian's C4...

JEEZ Dawg...I didn't say "ORANGE SUCKS"...but I was trying to compliment you on your FANTASTIC graphic design skills!

That is really a nice use of color and shapes!

Guest LOUDMIKE

Just an FYI, Mike isn't the one printing the shirts, our graphics guy is. If you have any questions, please call the shop and ask for Bill.

The DTG printer will print anything you want including photos so don't let that restrict the creativity.

You have heard it straight from the Higher Above!! You are welcome to PM or email me with the graphics and I will forward them to the graphics guy (Bill). He then will be in contact with you. The machine is pretty cool!!