NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Noob

PHXAZ06

Hey Folks,

Hopefully this is the right place for new members to introduce themselves. if not then you have keen insight as to my intellect...

Anyway, I'm a 2006 Z06 owner for about a year, and it's a kick ass car. My Vette previous to this one was a 1969 L46 (350/350), that I sold in 1994 w/ 58k miles on it. I was living in Orlando at the time, and we used to show it at Daytona's Speedway Spectacular and Turkey Rod Run, along with Eckler's. The Mrs. and I really enjoyed showing the car, as you mix with great folks with common interests. If I kept that car, you'd have seen me on Barrett-Jackson. :crazy

I was on a flight from PHX to SLC last week, reading my new issue of Corvette, and a guy across the aisle, Burt, asks me if I have a Vette, and we strike up a conversation, as he has one, too, and we have something in common. He mentioned this site and the Vette run you are doing this weekend. So when I heard they may be some free food, I figured I register, and show up, if that's OK.

I'm from the east valley, Awahtukee, so as I understand it, meet at AZ Mills around 9:00 or so Saturday morning. At the Krispy Kreme... :)

Since this is my first post, I'll try to attach the obligatory pic, and looking forward to meeting you folks, and seeing Burt again.

Chris

post-1984-037322900 1329970836.jpg

I was on a flight from PHX to SLC last week, reading my new issue of Corvette

Coincidentally, we have 2 ACE cars in that magazine. Mine is the one on the cover. Welcome to ACE and nice lookin' ride!

Dave