Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Custom 3/8" billet lid with polished S/S button-head bolts, ram has been studded for ease of assembly, two AFPR's Holley (new) and an Accel (used), 30lb Accel injectors, extra gaskets, 58mm Accel throttle body (new), with an LPE top plate, Accel high-flow rails. The Accel base is powder-coated bright silver, and comes with ARP S/S 12-point intake bolts, and has been ported smooth on the runner side only.

e-mail is best point of contact: marcblackened@aol.com

$1500 + shipping

• 2 weeks later...

So does that stuff actually function or is it a coverup for a 2-barrel carb underneath? It just looks too pretty to use. Back in the late 60's they ruled that all showcars had to be driven in and out of the building on their own power. Barris and others would put Hemi valve covers and GMC 671 cases with Enderle injection on top of a cruddy filthy 318 2-barrel 160 HP motor just to satisfy the rules. They never bothered with silly things like cooling, because the engines only ran for 30 seconds at a time. :willy

For a total of $1700, I'll add this brand-spankin' new in box Lingenfelter "219" cam... :rockon2:

wow ive been looking for this for over 2 years and now i finnaly see it and for sale.. do u still have it call me 602 754 1150 please......!!!!!!!! i think i just crappped my pants

wow ive been looking for this for over 2 years and now i finnaly see it and for sale.. do u still have it call me 602 754 1150 please......!!!!!!!! i think i just crappped my pants

:popcorn:

Left a message on your machine dood! :thumbs

So does that stuff actually function or is it a coverup for a 2-barrel carb underneath? It just looks too pretty to use.

Back in the late 60's they ruled that all showcars had to be driven in and out of the building on their own power. Barris and others would put Hemi valve covers and GMC 671 cases with Enderle injection on top of a cruddy filthy 318 2-barrel 160 HP motor just to satisfy the rules. They never bothered with silly things like cooling, because the engines only ran for 30 seconds at a time.

So in you saying this makes me think you have no clue about anything. not trying to be a dick but those commments are so far out in left field not even barry bonds can reach you

i was sleeping when u called.. so i called u back. and ill talk to the wife as thatsa far as drive lol

I can UPS it.... :thumbs

shes at work gotta ask her first i got the money just gotta convince they wifey its a NEEDED part lol. since i already have the edelbrock hi flow intake manifold plenum and runners... if she says yes im coming down tonight to grab them ive decided i want it now lol... just waiting on her lol anyone going to the cruise today? wondering since its only 30miles from my house and might take my prelude over and rev up with my fart can a few times to get a few honda haters to laugh

shes at work gotta ask her first i got the money just gotta convince they wifey its a NEEDED part lol. since i already have the edelbrock hi flow intake manifold plenum and runners... if she says yes im coming down tonight to grab them ive decided i want it now lol... just waiting on her lol

anyone going to the cruise today? wondering since its only 30miles from my house and might take my prelude over and rev up with my fart can a few times to get a few honda haters to laugh

Well, it does come with teh needed 30lb injectors.... :thumbs