Isnt it about time to shine? Paging TED!

dwdrummer

Was thinking about shining up my baby tomorrow and was wondering if ted was ever gonna do a Detailing clinic again? ALSO.....Does anybody have a flex polisher that they want to sell?

Mya in my baby.jpg

If Teddy doesn't come through on detail clinic. Your welcome to come by my place. (Goodyear) I've got a porter cable (Not as fast as a Flex) a two bucket wash system with grit guards. A foam cannon and a master blaster for touch free drying. 

As far as my schooling I'm a graduate of the WISHBONE car care clinic. 

Have a few cans of clay and I use Zanio products. But your welcome to bring your own wax etc....

SLAMMER?

Guest badbobs95

Trying to find a used Flex is rather tough. I use a Flex 3401 on all of my jobs. They are great! If you need help, I live in Mesa too. Send me a PM if I can help you or call me on my top-secret cell, 602-5706416

You guys sure know how to talk sweetly to a car.   I get tingles down my leg hearing about Zaino, Master Blasting and Flexing.  I feel like I'm at home!  :cool

.There are lots of great products out there. 

I'm also a big fan of the foam cannon and air blaster. I also recently got some Griot's PFM Terry Weave microfiber drying towels. They are expensive but so great. 

Good luck finding a used Flex! Mine has lasted for five years and shows no sign of slowing down. I've heard good things about the Griots polishers as well.

PFM's are the real deal!!!!   Griot's cordless is my go-to for spreading the "magic".  I'll toss it in the car for today's events.

5 hours ago, JohnU said:

You guys sure know how to talk sweetly to a car.   I get tingles down my leg hearing about Zaino, Master Blasting and Flexing.  I feel like I'm at home!  :cool

Dont forget about the clay bar treatment at the Car Spa. It Feels So Good To Rub It All Over My Baby!!! MMMMMMM.....YES!!

thats how she likes it!!

How that John?

I LOVE MY BABYS BUTT SLIKY  SMOOTH...........Go on you can touch it!

MR. SULTRY ?

SLAMMER?

Thanks for all of the info. Not entirely sure when im gonna start but with this awesome weather that we are having it might be sooner than later..