The Gallery is now open

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Click the gallery link above in the blue bar.

Let's see those 10th anniversary pictures.

There is a home page album for your best show off pictures that will become a rotating gallery, let's show off some ACE rides on our new home page!

(Click the ACE banner above to see this gallery on the home page now)

And you can creat your own album in the members section for your own photos.

(Please try to use one member album for all of your pictures, creating multiple albums will just mean more work for the staff.

If you have any questions or problems then please pot them here and I will get to them as soon as I can.

Done, of course if C4orce2 is too old to be part of the gallery, let me know Dawg.

Desertdawg

I'm trying to figure out how to display just the home page album on the home page.... not every uploaded picture :eek

And it looks like you don't have to create an album for your uploads, it stores them by user name :clap:

Desertdawg

Sorry, no time to update, total reef tank sump rebuild part 2 in progress along with work...

I'll get the folder thing figured out soon.

Desertdawg

Ok, the event gallery has been edited, we can now create an album in events for each event...

And I moved the BadBob event album from the members gallery to the events gallery.

It looks like some coding to get a specific album to display on the home page so as soon as I figure it out the home page gallery will be the only pictures displayed.

Ok, the event gallery has been edited, we can now create an album in events for each event...

And I moved the BadBob event album from the members gallery to the events gallery.

It looks like some coding to get a specific album to display on the home page so as soon as I figure it out the home page gallery will be the only pictures displayed.

Nice job Dawg!! Come on ACEholes, let's get some more pics in the gallery!!! :ACE:

• 1 month later...