Tanya

Desertdawg

After seeing her with those guns you've got some big ones!

You getting high speed internet has definitely helped the humor out around here. That is some funny stuff. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did fall out of the chair from laughing so hard!!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

I can't wait until Mark wakes up to see these. I love the toilet one! And the rockstar, and the laundry basket... Awww hell, they all kick ass....Someone is getting wayyy too good on the photshopping.

Holy crap, I am laughing so hard!

T

Guest Sidewinder

Words cannot describe the laughing fit I just went through. Good job Dawg! Now, if I just had a Hooters girl body hmmm....

Good job Dawg! Now, if I just had a Hooters girl body hmmm....

What do you mean, the recent pic I saw of her it looked like she had a pair of 44's! :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

OMG, I jsut came back to look at these again and I can't stop crying......Aweseom awesome awesome...

and Mark............Why would you want a Hooters girl body when you have mine!!! lol. Oh wait..... YOU want a hooters girl body as in you aren't happy with YOUR body....I get it now.................LMAO!!!!

Okay, now Im having too much fun.... So, I guess for that matter, I wouldnt mind havng a Hooters girl body either. YEEAAAHH BABY! But I guess I will just make do with a Hooters unform instead.

T

Tanya,

That is gonna be one funny f'n pic!!

Staged isn't fair for that poor Russian girl's first venture into the online world community!!

I'm going to have to go back and speak with her about getting roped in by any nutball with a camera......................

She really didn't understand Corvette, maybe I can show her!!

Believe me he knows your assets.........................

How you gonna make a funny pic with his second most prized posessions??

Ken

Tanya,

That is gonna be one funny f'n pic!!

Staged isn't fair for that poor Russian girl's first venture into the online world community!!

I'm going to have to go back and speak with her about getting roped in by any nutball with a camera......................

She really didn't understand Corvette, maybe I can show her!!

Believe me he knows your assets.........................

How you gonna make a funny pic with his second most prized posessions??

Ken

what russian girl are you talking about???? the hooters girl?????

Yes, the blonde!!

Can't remember where she originated from in Russia; but looks great, very intelligent, and speaks perfect english and three other languages!!

Mesa Hooters, Chris!!

Ken

Yes, the blonde!!

Can't remember where she originated from in Russia; but looks great, very intelligent, and speaks perfect english and three other languages!!

Mesa Hooters, Chris!!

Ken

stolichnaya

:drinkers

Words cannot describe the laughing fit I just went through. Good job Dawg! Now, if I just had a Hooters girl body hmmm....

markhooter.gif

Somebody ask for a Beer?

markhooter.gif

Somebody ask for a Beer?

OH holy schlitz !!!!

And whats worse (and it's hard to be any worse than it is already) is that he keeps staring at his own cleavage.

As Grumpy on the CF says..........

Damn.

Just,

Damn.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:devil

to funny I need together with you guys to much fun just been very busy with remodle of home and work...now I've thrown my back out and in pain...getting old

the baby couple pictures lmao..........I'm glad no one has my ugly face.....even though I would like to have that hooters body i would be rich...