Custom Interior Work

Guest waymirec

Guest waymirec

Hey guys...

I'm planning on redoing the entire interior of my '99 FRC and i'm lookin for a reputable company that does quality work. I already spoke to Ken w/ VE via email but unfortunately he told me they cant provide the level of work that I'm looking to have done. Beyond their package i'm also looking to replace the door panels (top and bottom), knee bolster, all the trims, radio console plate, dash pad, steering column shroud, etc with leather. I've got general pricing from Caravaggio but was looking for alternatives. Any help would be appreciated.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hey guys...

I'm planning on redoing the entire interior of my '99 FRC and i'm lookin for a reputable company that does quality work. I already spoke to Ken w/ VE via email but unfortunately he told me they cant provide the level of work that I'm looking to have done. Beyond their package i'm also looking to replace the door panels (top and bottom), knee bolster, all the trims, radio console plate, dash pad, steering column shroud, etc with leather. I've got general pricing from Caravaggio but was looking for alternatives. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys...

See Harvey at 1st Upholstery. Located at 1307 N Scottsdale Rd. in Tempe. (480) 449-0292

Some of the best work in town. You can see it first hand at the Pavilions cruise-in/car show every Sat. night. He always displays several of his cars there along the fire lane. Tell him you're a friend of A.C.E and he will throw you a REAL good price.

Guest waymirec

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment which makes things a bit difficult but I have a friend doing all my leg work for me. I'll check into their work and get some pricing from them. It cant be much worse then Caravaggio's prices :o

• 2 weeks later...