EFI swap update...

Donbecker

..well here we go...

1. Got my LC-1 Wideband controller today, woohoo!

2. Doug called to say my exhaust is done complete with O2 bung, woohoo! I'll be picking it up tomorrow at 5ish.

3. Liz and I had a discussion and decided to stick with trying to make the EFI conversion work. I think that I will be able to make a ton more progress with the wideband (previously I was trying to tune without an O2 sensor at all, didn't get far)

4. BTW, if anyone was watching the post where I broke down, it wasn't an EFI related failure. Doug discovered that there was some alternator wiring that was loose, this resulted in me being unable to jump the car. Not clear on the reason for the initial stall however.

5. Over the holiday, I was backing up my 65GB of mp3's from the car computer to the home file server. Unfortunately, one of the kittens pulled the car computer from the table down to the ground, resulting in a fatal head crash on the hard drive.

I lost about 1/3 of my collection, around 6,000 songs. Arg. :mad

I'm currently formatting a new hard drive and trying to get the new car drive ready for installation and tuning tomorrow. :yesnod

Glad to hear you are making progress with your Vette. I wish I could help you with your project but have no experience with the C3's.

:burnout When you pick it up.

Phil... :devil

Glad to hear you are making progress with your Vette. I wish I could help you with your project but have no experience with the C3's.

:burnout When you pick it up.

Phil... :devil

not true !!

you know what the underside of the dash is like. Once you have seen that you can work on any part of a C3. All areas of the C3 are just like under the dash, no room and too much junk hidden away from sight.