ACE NAME TAG PICTURE EXAMPLES

Marana Rich

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what the ACE NAME TAGS will look like when you order them through the link that 1JESTER posted.

Note that there won't be room for last names with 1/2 inch print.

Mike, change mine and Esther's to show our first names only in 1/2 inch letters.

P.S. Do they make the logos and print in RED?

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what the ACE NAME TAGS will look like when you order them through the link that 1JESTER posted.

Note that there won't be room for last names with 1/2 inch print.

Mike, change mine and Esther's to show our first names only in 1/2 inch letters.

P.S. Do they make the logos and print in RED?

I'll ask him. I'm not going to order until next week when I have a bunch to order at the same time. They have a 1-2 day turnover so no problem, and I'll take them to CG.. If they do it you got it, otherwise It's black and white.

• 3 weeks later...

After we got home the daughters pointed out something.......post-3-1235889171_thumb.jpgI want to see what colors they have before we order another set with DAWG on it... :lol

Now what are the odds that there are two Malcolm's in the club.... I've gone my whole life being the only Malcolm around..... Now, someone else already has the name tag with my name and ACE screen name and it isn't me. I think Big Poppa has the right idea - - the name tag that will differentiate me from the other Malcolm..... Yuma Malcolm. Chris, send me my Poppa Smurf nametag please!!PS - - no offense to the "other" Malcolm - - Janie and Malcolm are friends of mine. Besides, he's probably had the name a bit longer than I have.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine today. Thanks, Mike. Good seeing you. Hope you made it back in one piece.

• 1 year later...

how much are these? and where do i order them?

Barrett Stamps and badges, 11238 N. Cave Creek Rd ( 4blocks S of Thunderbird/cactus). They are around 7.00 each) and they have our logo on record. They have a 1-2 day turnaround, so you can get them there. If you need someone to order them or pick them up, contact me. 1Jester (Mike)

Guest azz061

oh no not name tags! Whats next meetings and dues? Gosh i hope we dont need to be like sun country and the others that form groups and end up fighting like children!

Marana Rich

Wake up Mike, this topic is two years old. ACE has already been there done that, we just don't do dues and meetings.

Marana Rich

i know it is! i was expressing my thoughts no name tag for me ever!

And black was the only color for a corvette!

i know it is! i was expressing my thoughts no name tag for me ever!

And black was the only color for a corvette!

:ohsnap:

Guest azz061

i still feel black is the best color for a vette! But i got a great deal on the silver! Name tags are for people who have memory loss! :banannarainbow:

I just did the low budget method at the Gila Bend BBQ. Blue tape and a sharpie! True ACE-hole style!

• 1 month later...
Guest badbobs95

i still feel black is the best color for a vette! But i got a great deal on the silver! Name tags are for people who have memory loss! :banannarainbow:

Someday you'll find out what it is like to have memory loss. Damn, I forgot what I was going to say. Who are you? What am I doing on this stupid forum talking about - - -, what were we talking about?

Guest badbobs95

You da best man! I laughed so hard, my sides ached :LolLol: that was halarious dude :lol . Wait, where do I know you from?

• 7 months later...