Noobs and lurkers, free posting within...

MOTV8

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Big Poppa

• MOTV8

Maybe one of these days you'll actually attend an ACE event!

I'm particular about who I hang out with, fatboy. I do recall that you made it up here to the first club drag day I organized, but I haven't seen your bucktoothed grin up here since then either... :smilelol

You didn't make it to the last one we had here after that either. :P :D

Maybe one of these days you'll actually attend an ACE event!

I'm particular about who I hang out with, fatboy. I do recall that you made it up here to the first club drag day I organized, but I haven't seen your bucktoothed grin up here since then either... :smilelol

You didn't make it to the last one we had here after that either. :P :D

I did too, and actually YOU missed it, it was the daily driver drags we ran with R & E.

BTW, Sean, I'm thinking of heading to Speedworld next Saturday (21st) to try for an eleven, gotta buddy gonna let me make some passes on his drag radials. You got your bottle filled up? Hmm??

Otay you two 'tards, follow along now...Sean says the 'one we had after that', by which I now think he means the event Dawg has linked to, but I'm talking about this one: Daily Driver Drags, but I thank you for your concern about my attendance records, your duty as hall monitors is to be commended.

Between this and Ed rescinding my posts I feel all warm and fuzzy. :smilelol

I feel all warm and fuzzy. :smilelol

I am all warm and fuzzy, are you flirting with me ?

Hell I just came here for the free post, now you have me thinking about pancake syrup and saran wrap!

Congrats Dean!!!!!! 2k is awesome!!!!!

Stop by this Sunday. We're gonna be tearin' $hit apart on Micheal's car....

Andrew

All I hear is that buzzing sound from the HypnoToad....

52771_formatted_hypnotoad.gif

:lol

Hotlinking can really suck sometimes!!!!

BTW - nice ignore on the warm and fuzzy comment :huh

BTW, Sean, I'm thinking of heading to Speedworld next Saturday (21st) to try for an eleven, gotta buddy gonna let me make some passes on his drag radials. You got your bottle filled up? Hmm??

I'll have to check the calander when I get home. Bottle is empty, but that can be remmedied. ;)

Put me down as I'M REALLY GOING TO TRY and make it.

What happened? Im lost. Is this were we go for free stuff? Or does it cost to get the free?

heh. Free.

Ok Dean, bottle is now full. Check out the events section. Trying to see if we can get enough for our own lane on the 21st. Ready to rock man.

Maybe you two should think about getting a room if the weather doesn't cooperate!

Well how about you bring your slow ass to the track and settle this like men. :lol That is if you can get permission and your balls back from your wife. :bolt:

Maybe you two should think about getting a room if the weather doesn't cooperate!

Well how about you bring your slow ass to the track and settle this like men. :lol That is if you can get permission and your balls back from your wife. :bolt:

Yea! man up and get those Balls back what is she doing with them anyway? keeping them handy in case your bad so she can slap em? OUCH ! lol