4th Annual Gila Bend BBQ Cruise

BSeery

we start early, like meet at 9:30, leave at 10:00. Get to his place around 11:30 - park, BS, eat, BS, snack, BS, BS, pictures, BS, then head for home.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

we start early, like meet at 9:30, leave at 10:00. Get to his place around 11:30 - park, BS, eat, BS, snack, BS, BS, pictures, BS, then head for home.

Um, that's a lot of :bs if you ask me! Sounds like I may fall asleep at the play that night, but I (ahem, We) can probably do both. Thanks for the info!

Melissa

And if you decide to do just one event, we all know which one your going to do...RIGHT?????

I'm sure Andrew will get over missing the play :nopity

Glenn/Philly, we going to go 'cruising' down I-8 on the way back again? If so, hopefully it won't rain this time. :P

Dwayne, you'll have to pencil me in as it's tax season. I got to see what my schedule is like that day. If i go, it'll probably be a last minute deal like it is every year. Now if everyone is willing to bring their W2's with them, then perhaps, I'll be more convinced :)

Dan

PS. Seery, I nearly peed my pants when I saw your avatar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It dawns on me that there may be a lot of people at this shindig. Dawg, do you need some of us to bring stuff? Chairs, maybe? Or food? Or booze?

M~

It's always BYO"BP" ("Barley Pop"). and you might want to throw in your chairs...

We found out the first year, it's allot easier for me to provide all the food, you maniac drivers have trouble getting your pot-luck here in one piece... :burnout

We are still debating (nice way to say argue) about homemade hamburgers, or see if I can throw together some BBQ almost like last year... But better??? Everyone can chime in with their preference, but remember the boss has the final say so... :bang

Perhaps I missed it...just where are we having the BB Que, Dwaynes or the VFW again :toetap

I say BBQ !!

And it's back at Dwayne's place. Just hope it doesn't rain like last year.

I say BBQ !!

And it's back at Dwayne's place. Just hope it doesn't rain like last year.

BBQ :thumbs

BTW - Those of you driving something other than your Vette realize you will be the sacrificial lamb. Two years ago we had 15 Vettes go smoking by a DPS Officer and who did he stop.... the Monte Carlo that was just trying to keep up. :lol

Yeah, he got the ticket but we all chipped in to help pay it. I'm sure the collection didn't help with his insurance rates but it made us all feel less guilty.

BTW - Those of you driving something other than your Vette realize you will be the sacrificial lamb. Two years ago we had 15 Vettes go smoking by a DPS Officer and who did he stop.... the Monte Carlo that was just trying to keep up. :lol

Yeah, he got the ticket but we all chipped in to help pay it. I'm sure the collection didn't help with his insurance rates but it made us all feel less guilty.

You guys are awful! :smilelol

M~

3,503 lbs of trouble

I think Kameron is still on probation for that criminal ticket... I mean with his wife of course.

Speaking of Kameron, where the heck has he been????

As fast as some of you people drive (No Names) :smilelol I don't have to worry about keeping up :leaving

There is always someone at the front, in the middle and then there are those that get there when they feel like it.

Depending upon the day, I could be in any of those 3 groups.

As fast as some of you people drive (No Names) :smilelol I don't have to worry about keeping up :leaving

i don't know who you are talking about - but if my FAST car isn't done by then i'll probably be somewhere in the middle :willy

I bet I can beat anyone of you slowpokes here!!!

So far it's at my house, I'll let you guys know if the venue changes.

It dawns on me that there may be a lot of people at this shindig. Dawg, do you need some of us to bring stuff? Chairs, maybe? Or food? Or booze?

M~

Ditto

Figured on chairs and cooler but if there is something else you'd like a newbie to bring please post. Since I do the driving the amber liquids stay at home :)

My vote is always for burgers but that can be kinda slow for a large crew. But Momma taught me to eat what is put on my plate :D

• 2 weeks later...
Glenn/Philly, we going to go 'cruising' down I-8 on the way back again?

Mrs. Glenn says :angry

J/K... but I will be in the car with him for this :toetap

Dwayne - what would you like us to bring?

Sandy

Glenn/Philly, we going to go 'cruising' down I-8 on the way back again?

Mrs. Glenn says :angry

J/K... but I will be in the car with him for this :toetap

Sandy

so you will be taking dramamine or something and won't hit him or yell at him for driving too fast right?

and wheres caitlin gonna sit? :lol

Sandy

EVERYBODY read this.....

Bring yourselves, and a chair if you have them just incase...

And if your like Ken, bring your own barley pop...

We will provide all the eats !

Sandy

EVERYBODY read this.....

Bring yourselves, and a chair if you have them just incase...

And if your like Ken, bring your own barley pop...

We will provide all the eats !

this should be in the TOP post also Dawg!

also i just reread the first post and it says we are looking for a place on the west side to meet up - perhaps we should do in-n-out like last time so i can get a couple T-shirts before we depart ;)

also i just reread the first post and it says we are looking for a place on the west side to meet up - perhaps we should do in-n-out like last time so i can get a couple T-shirts before we depart ;)

Worked well for us last year. As I recall though, getting out of that place was a PIA. Needed something on the other side of the road :)