Looking for another car

MY76LT4

I am in the market for another Corvette. I have only owned C3 Corvettes but I believe I want a C5 this time around to get the comfort features they have.

I have a maximum price in mind of 25K, prefer an automatic with a red exterior but no C5 is ruled out. I would also consider another C3 but would have a hard time purchasing another C3 unless it has fuel injection.

ps: I put catalytic converters on the 76 and it passed Arizona emissions. I have given the 76 to my son so look for a new face waving at you and at the Pavillion etc..

David

I know of a great deal, but it's 33K for the car.

2000, A-4, Navy Blue Metallic Coupe -29,000k miles

-548rwhp/513rwtq- ET 11.12 @ 130 before the converter/alky kit install.

-ATI D1SC dual intercooled ProCharger with 9psi and a lot more

For 33K it's one hell of a deal.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...#post1552772060

Here is a white '01 Coupe with 6 speed -- http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...975&forum_id=44

I know of a great deal, but it's 33K for the car.

2000, A-4, Navy Blue Metallic Coupe -29,000k miles

-548rwhp/513rwtq- ET 11.12 @ 130 before the converter/alky kit install.

-ATI D1SC dual intercooled ProCharger with 9psi and a lot more

For 33K it's one hell of a deal.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...#post1552772060

Here is a white '01 Coupe with 6 speed -- http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...975&forum_id=44

I concur!

that car was built by MTI!

if you decide - i wouldn't recommend driving it back - i heard a guy bought a lexus from a forum member on CF and was driving it back home to san diego (out of austin texas) and hit a deer! what a way to ruin your day with your "new" car!!!!!

I drive by Courtesy Chevrolet (12th St/Camelback Rd) everyday on the way to work now. They've had a silver or pewter 04 coupe for sometime but they just got a Mag Red 01 coupe in this week. From Camelback it appears really clean. Might be worth checking out.

They also have a Torch Red (or whatever they call it now) C6 right out front! :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
They also have a Torch Red (or whatever they call it now) C6 right out front! :D

Victory red. All of the colors should be called "Orange peel (insert color here)"

The red is by far the worst one I have seen for the orange peel up close though.

Stinking GM.

Tanya

Victory red. All of the colors should be called "Orange peel (insert color here)"

The red is by far the worst one I have seen for the orange peel up close though.

Stinking GM.

Tanya

That's why the guy at the body shop said they'd do mine to "factory orange peel" unless I wanted them to do a "wow" job for $400 extra. I went the extra mile.

$400.00 to wet sand and buff out your "new" paint?????

Shouldn't they do that anyway? What kind of shop puts out an "orange peel" on purpose!!!!

That's why the guy at the body shop said they'd do mine to "factory orange peel" unless I wanted them to do a "wow" job for $400 extra. I went the extra mile.

Factory Orange Peel?!?!?!?!? :huh

Andrew

• 1 year later...

I'm gonna sale this one, 98, gray interior, 6-speed. It's pretty clean, top and bottom, 50K miles.

I'm gonna sale this one, 98, gray interior, 6-speed. It's pretty clean, top and bottom, 50K miles.

Tony!! Say it aint so!!!

..please dont leave US!!!

Tony!! Say it aint so!!!

New one in your future? :huh

Pretty clean, my ass. That moFo has the straightest torch red paint in town, and hand-polished suspension bits, and all kinds of under-hood eye-candy. Oh yeah, and one sweet shift knob! :yesnod

You find what you're lookin' for? :devil

BTW, total HIJACK! :lol

Pretty clean, my ass. That moFo has the straightest torch red paint in town, and hand-polished suspension bits, and all kinds of under-hood eye-candy. Oh yeah, and one sweet shift knob! :yesnod

I knew someone would add that in, since I'm too modest :bang Yes, the knob is what makes it now!!

Found what I'm looking for :devil just havn't bought it

Tony!! Say it aint so!!!

Nothing said about leaving...moFo :huh

yes.... :devil

I knew someone would add that in, since I'm too modest :bang Yes, the knob is what makes it now!!

Found what I'm looking for :devil just havn't bought it

Tony!! Say it aint so!!!

Nothing said about leaving...moFo :huh

yes.... :devil

I searched for my c5 on corvetteforum for about two weeks and bought it. Rented a car, drove to cali, picked it up and drove it back. I picked it up for 21k. If your not looking for a FRC, you can get them cheaper too. Good luck and scratch, that is one hell of a nice vette you got there. I meant to come over and talk to you guys, but had too many things going on. Sorry I missed ya.