New AZPS cams are in!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Alright guys, my new line of cams is complete! Custom specs made to take down the rest of the market! Specs will be released only to those purchasing the cams, and the market targeted were of course the LG cams that I previously sold... Just for comparison sake you can use the following as a guide on which cam to go with

AZPS01 - similar to the G5X2 with better drivability, more power and more low end

AZPS02 - similar to the G5X3 with better drivability, more power and more low end

AZPS03 - similar to the G5X4 with better drivability, more power and more low end

AZPSBR1 - Blower cam setup for roots style blowers wanting near stock drivability

AZPSBR2 - blower cam setup for roots style blowers wanting more aggressive power and idle

AZPSBC1 - Blower cam setup for centrifugal style blowers wanting near stock drivability

AZPSBC2 - blower cam setup for centrifugal style blowers wanting more aggressive power and idle

In stock I currently have a AZPS02 cam ready for testing, the AZPS01 cam already has an owner! As an introduction special I will be offering price breaks on labor and parts, and as a satisfaction guarentee, if the cam does not provide everything I say it will, I will install the cam of your choice at no cost!