Vette's for Vets 11/19

Guest Kens06

Anyone from this forum going??

I have some Army and Air Force Z06 guys coming in from Sierra Vista, Tucson and Yuma.

Where are all our local Vette, Vets to support the AZ National Guard Family Readiness Group (FRG)??

I'm trying to get them to stay over for the Speedworld drags on Sun, but if no one is there to show a turnout, why stay!!

Maybe I just missed a thread..........................

Ken

It does seem like some of the boys (and girls) in uniform should show up for that....We're already booked for that night, so we're a no-show, unless we do earlier in the day. Sorry.... :leaving

Melissa

Anyone from this forum going??

I have some Army and Air Force Z06 guys coming in from Sierra Vista, Tucson and Yuma.

Where are all our local Vette, Vets to support the AZ National Guard Family Readiness Group (FRG)??

I'm trying to get them to stay over for the Speedworld drags on Sun, but if no one is there to show a turnout, why stay!!

Maybe I just missed a thread..........................

Ken

I would love to go, but I do have a prior commitment. This will be the first event on our calendar I have missed in who know's how long. I think I get one or two outs per year.

I would love to but the body shops still got my Vette :banghead (I know, I've about worn that excuse out huh!)

MORE DETAILS please - i just may have a car by then - but i'm not promisin' anything!

Uh --- check the calendar. Details are there.

We'll be at a wedding...plus it's my birthday...not that that matters :willy

One excuse at a time please.... You can use the other excuse next time.... :smilelol

Besides the B-day one matters more...... ;)

An early happy b-day!!!! BTW.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

I was there for about 30 - 45 mins. It was a good turnout on Vettes from what I saw.

Met some new friends and then left. :burnout Ken mentioned to me that I practically got everyone's attention leaving the event. :D

Phil... :devil

I was there for about 30 - 45 mins.  It was a good turnout on Vettes from what I saw.

Met some new friends and then left.  :burnout  Ken mentioned to me that I practically got everyone's attention leaving the event. :D

Phil... :devil

Ya,

They were wondering if one of the F16's from Luke as making a low pass!! :rolf:rolf:rolf

A lot of very sweet and clean Corvettes, except for one!! :ack

Ken

I was there for the event. Lots of nice vetts. Saw Phil talking to someone , then heard him take off. The general says next year Phil will be competing with F16s.

I thought it was a good turn out. Met some greart vets. The boys from Sierra Vista were a friendly bunch. It was a perfect day for a drive up. We should keep this event in mind for next year. Money was raised for a good cause. The military famlies. The general gave a talk about how the money was being spent. It's really helping these folks out. Besides the general owns a 67 he bought when he got back from Nam. :yesnod