Weird photo contest

BSeery

Post the most bizarre, hilarious, odd or stupid photos that you have in your collection. I have a lot of them, but lets see what y'all can come up with.

If you need a place to host them, got to http://arizonavette.net/pictures. Sign up as a user and upload them to the off topic pictures section. Or you can just attach them to each post.

I'll start.

32.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Desertdawg

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• anmracing

Post the most bizarre, hilarious, odd or stupid photos that you have in your collection. I have a lot of them, but lets see what y'all can come up with.

If you need a place to host them, got to http://arizonavette.net/pictures. Sign up as a user and upload them to the off topic pictures section. Or you can just attach them to each post.

I'll start.

32.jpg

:toetap so this is a personal attack thread huh?

you must have dug DEEP in your archives for that one - that pic is AT LEAST 4 years old

And they get allot worse after that one. :mad

How about the hot tub pic? I know someone has got to have that one saved! :lol

3,503 lbs of trouble
please tell me thats a photochop :ack thats just freaky

Not a chop. Real dog. Winner of the world's ugliest dog contest and lives in Santa Monica I believe. But speaking of dogs...

dog110205a.jpg

Ken's picture was posted in a different thread, and it was just begging for a little chopping!!!

Accessorize!

ken1.jpg

Here's two...

0712fam_uglydog.jpg

please tell me thats a photochop :ack thats just freaky

we vote that it's a chupacabra. That is some FUGLY!

A & M

Just so Bryan won't get the pleasure of posting this one, I'll do it myself. :banghead

Okay-I could swear we all got instructed NOT to put pics of guys in girls clothes. If we're putting trannies on the site, I'm :leaving

Melissa

I don't need that stupid book, What I need is good face pictures of your best buddies in the ACE.

I promise I won't tell anyone where they came from, and yes I take requests for specific subject matter.

Now if I can just figure out how to charge for this crap... :toetap

Guest Sidewinder
Somebody, Please come change my diaper

ken4.jpg

That's Ken's "LOW BEER" light on over his left shoulder. :drinkers ....Now that I think of it, it's always on.