7th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

Dammit John!!! Who's gonna run blocker for us?

And WTF are you gonna do in El Paso? I been there. You don't wanna go there. You got family there or something?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

Dammit John!!! Who's gonna run blocker for us?

And WTF are you gonna do in El Paso? I been there. You don't wanna go there. You got family there or something?

Ted's turn :lol:lol:lol El Paso was the first Corvette club I belonged to. I have some friends there as well as some new ACE member friends living there. Need drugs? I can shoot just like in "Wanted".

• 2 weeks later...

You Newbies don't know what you're missing! This is a great cruise with terrific food and the last couple years we've always had 50 plus Vettes show up. If you haven't cruised with a line of Vettes like that you're missing something!

Remember everyone is welcome on ACE cruises and it's a great time to meet folks and put faces with names you see here on the forum. Don't wait until the last minute, sign up now so Dwayne can have sufficient food.

Hope to see ya there! :howdy

Yea, what Eddie said. I normally travel a couple thousand miles just for that event and to save Big Poppa's ass from the LEO's. Unfortunately, we'll miss this year so the rest of you have to make up for us.

Count us in for our 3rd Gila Bend Cruise!

BYW...

Last year, we were in a "gaggle" of six Vettes that blew past John Strutt and then in the rearview mirror I saw the LEO pull John and Karen over! So, he was running interference from the rear!

We might make it. Since we know NOBODY here, we'll most likely be the ones standing in the shadows scratching our heads kickin at the dirt.

wickedfastvette
We might make it. Since we know NOBODY here, we'll most likely be the ones standing in the shadows scratching our heads kickin at the dirt.

We should be starting up our sunday breakfast cruises here in about a week or two, maybe you could come out for that and meet some people.

Mike can run interference this year. He has a good rapport with the establishment.

AZ DPS asked that he not to return to that area, lest he suffer the consequences. I believe the exact words were "If you wanna drive like that, you take yer narrow ass back to Canada".

It's just a rumor though.

My name is Chad and EVERYONE here at started out not knowing anyone. Look for me and I will be happy to introduce you the hole crew. Everyone is welcome. :thumbs

I may not have Roxxane ready but if not Ill show up in this.

IMGP0057.jpg

Hi, my name is Andrew.

If the short bus scares you thats ok at least he quit driving this.....

420423988_ssixL-L.jpg

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

See ya' at Gila Bend........

Andrew

My name is Chad and EVERYONE here at started out not knowing anyone. Look for me and I will be happy to introduce you the hole crew. Everyone is welcome. :thumbs

IMGP0057.jpg

Cuz he lives in a van down by the river!!!!!!!

wickedfastvette

IMGP0057.jpg

Ahhhh my poor buddy Chad, if you don't have her going by then and no way there, I will pick your azz up.

IMGP0057.jpg

Y

Ahhh, the short bus!

We should be starting up our sunday breakfast cruises here in about a week or two, maybe you could come out for that and meet some people.

I'll keep a look out and surely try to make it there!