12/04 Autocross event (AZsoloII)

Desertdawg

The Arizona Region SCCA group is having an autocross on December 4th at PIR.

Anyone is welcome to participate.

I usually try to go a couple times a year, and have a blast every time. My daughter is going again this time, (she has every calender in the house marked on the 4th) so if she can do it, so can you...

Here's a link to the event page"

http://www.azsolo2.com/details/

I will post here as soon as they open the registration page, (should be open real soon) They usually open it for about 240 cars, and it fills up fast. So be ready to sign up....

My daughter is going again this time, (she has every calender in the house marked on the 4th) so if she can do it, so can you...

:huh

***DISCLAIMER****

if the aforementioned post offended you in any way, shape, or form, i am apologizing in advance - some of our members apparently get offended easily 

I feel offended, I think!

3,503 lbs of trouble
***DISCLAIMER****

if the aforementioned post offended you in any way, shape, or form, i am apologizing in advance - some of our members apparently get offended easily 

That's meant for me.

***DISCLAIMER****

That's meant for me.

:leaving

How much does it usually cost to run??? More than $150????

Andrew

No - usually around $25- $40 for the day.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I remember us discussing this. I may just go to watch, as I am running the drag radials as my daily driver tires now and I probably don't want to use them all up. You know, it figures, I sell my old wagon wheels and now I need them to put an extra set of tires on. lmao.....

Ill keep on eye on this thread as it gets closer. I just think it woudl be a BLAST to do. But like I said, Im not so sure I need to right now.

T

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up the kid and myself last night, and I think my boss and his wife are going to try it in their firebird all the way up from Yuma...

Anyone else????

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you guys sure missed a fun event.

BTW, Samantha is driving in the second picture...

53224277.DSC_7674.JPG

53224721.DSC_8105.JPG

Guest XLR8TNC5

Aww man. I was soo swamped. But the pic of Sam driving is fantastic. Did she get the car up on two wheels on the pax side? lol.

Tanya

Man, that looks awesome.

I need to get my EFI system tuned, but about a year ago I rebuilt the entire suspension, all new poly, new biltsein sports, new bbl. coils and fiberglass leaf..

I am SO wanting to SCCA....

23 year old suspension is all that I can afford!!!!!

I think the shocks are original too. :ack

Damn Dwayne,

those pics bring back memories of me trying to autocross in my 70 BB on H70 Goodyears!! I always had way too much right foot oversteer!! :lol:lol

Not even as controlled as yours!!

Ken