• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing

• Eddie44

• Togo

• BSeery

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SO sure! Well, whatever the cover story is....I'll go along with it. :P J/K...

Hey, those are some snazzy chesticles that Mark has in that other thread. I'm happy you folks have no photos of us! The horror.... :crazy

Melissa

I'm happy you folks have no photos of us! The horror.... :crazy

Melissa

That's what you think! :D

Remember you were over when Mike put his rims on and I had the camera phone out. They may not be good quality but we do have em! :lol:lol

I'm happy you folks have no photos of us!  The horror.... :crazy

Melissa

Remember you were over when Mike put his rims on and I had the camera phone out. They may not be good quality but we do have em! :lol:lol

You may delete those from all forms of memory at any time. I have enough goofy pics of us (without any photoshop at all!).... :smilelol

M

Melissa

You may delete those from all forms of memory at any time. I have enough goofy pics of us (without any photoshop at all!).... :smilelol

M

prove it!

:leaving

Melissa

M

prove it!

:leaving

Um, no way am I going to post pics that actually show our faces! That seems to be asking for trouble. And lord knows, I cause enough trouble without help.... :crazy

Melissa