Corvette Saturday Lunch - 12/03/05

BSeery

Yea it looks like the front fascia has been repaired, with bondo or some type of filler.

Yeah, that new silicone body filler! :D

I guess if it stands up ok to washing and polishing, then it's a good thing, But with a body like that I'd be real tempted to drive it around sans bra. :devil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing

• Eddie44

• Togo

• BSeery

Top Posters In This Topic

Wings were great!

Beer was flowing!!

I may have cut her off on the road home!!

I think I may have made the wrong woman angry!!

normal_PC030051.JPG

Ken

And you used to be able to say you could outrun her but I'm not so sure anymore! :lol

Ed,

There is no doubt her car is as stout as mine!!

Mark seems to like the sound of my car at idle, over Tanya's, but he is a ford guy what the hell does he know!!

We missed your smiling face at Hooters today buddy!!

I thought it was a good turnout!!

I'll post some pics tomorrow!

Ken

I've got to go along with Mark, I love yours at an idle. I thought I would make it but GI Joe came in from Monterey (he has a weeks training at Ft. Huachucha). We went to a late breakfast with him.

normal_PC030051.JPG

Remind me not to piss her off ;)

...that's all the reminder I need.

Don't EVER let her and my friend Julie get close for very long - think that might be dangerous, ED?

Guest XLR8TNC5

LMAO!!!!! ^^^^^^^ That pic turned out awesome. lol. Thanks for letting us hang out with ya after Hooters Ken. I had a great time playing around with all those great big guns. LOL. I love the Stainless look as well!

Much beer was had yesterday (x2) ;) (Ken) ;) and with the exception of a few issues on the way home, I know Mark and I had fun.

Take care,

Tanya

Worked for me! Thanks for those of us that couldn't make it. :thumbs

I see some great photochop opportunities for the Dawg. :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

The link worked perfectly for me. Thanks Ken for ALWAYS being the one to have a camera handy. I always think to bring mine right before we leave and then ultimately end up forgetting it on the counter. lol.

I too see some great photochoppotunities....

Tanya

Hey-thanks Ken. I saw a ton of cars I've not seen before. What's up with that? Were they invisible cars like mine? Good to see so many people at the 'meeting'-is that what these Saturday lunches really are? :thumbs

And, I'm starting to think you have quite a crush on Tanya. ;) Or was that already publicly acknowledged and I missed it?

Melissa

who's the brunette? (and no, i don't mean tanya - i know what she looks like)

in the second to last picture in the "gallery"

is she one of "us" or is she an "off duty" hooters girl? :leaving

And, I'm starting to think you have quite a crush on Tanya.  ;)  Or was that already publicly acknowledged and I missed it?

Melissa

Where did that come from???

Mark and Tanya have become really good friends, drinking buddies, and a fun couple to 'hang out' with!!

I'm 54 with a 32 year old daughter! Way past the crush stage, and I take group photos of the group!

I take individual pics of my friends or anything funny!!

Chris, that was the waitress at the Hooters at I-17&Bell where we went for dinner!!

:confused :mad

Ken

And, I'm starting to think you have quite a crush on Tanya.   ;)   Or was that already publicly acknowledged and I missed it?

Melissa

Where did that come from???

Mark and Tanya have become really good friends, drinking buddies, and a fun couple to 'hang out' with!!

I'm 54 with a 32 year old daughter! Way past the crush stage, and I take group photos of the group!

I take individual pics of my friends or anything funny!!

:confused :mad

Ken

wellll-you just have so many pics of lil miss innocent....hell, I thought I was being captain obvious. sorry for the misunderstanding. my bad.... :)

M~

ps I'm sure she wouldn't be offended if you did have a crush.....

Guest XLR8TNC5
And, I'm starting to think you have quite a crush on Tanya. ;) Or was that already publicly acknowledged and I missed it?

Melissa

Actually, it is public knowledge that Ken is part of "the" family that Mark and I have here in Phoenix. I love Ken to death and we are very close. (The three of us.) The fact that there are so many pics of me is for one reason, Im a HAM for the camera and I have a tendency to be a bit of a goofball. Which always makes for a handy camera shot if one is lucky enough to have a camera handy.

I wanted a new Avatar pic and that is why he has a few of me for this past weekend. I was trying to find a good pose and idea for my "lil miss innocent." As far as the GUN pics go......just so you know. MARK TOOK THOSE!

In the end, it is all about fun and I won't lie, I am a good time.....LMAO!!!!

Tanya

AKA "lil Ham"

:agree Ken, thanks for the pictures, will get back to ya soon when have a chance to post a picture of the black powder gun i'm trying to sell

Bob :thumbs

Ken and Tanya,

It was just a little fun between friends.... I scolded Melissa for it and it won?t happen again?? :P

Andrew