Corvette Saturday Lunch - 12/03/05

BSeery

Lunch for the month of December will be at Hooters in Mesa. Lets shoot for 11:30 - 12:00 time. For those going to the Pavilions after you will need to get there early as they no longer allow parking in the center rows and parking will be filled up early.

Hooters in Mesa is a Power Road and U.S. 60. Take the 60 to Power Road, exit by turning right, then make your very next right and Hooters will be back in the lot on your right (notice a theme here ?).

This is the last chance for you to bring a new unwrapped toy or donation for the Toys For Tots 2005 campaign. We will be turning all the toys in later that night and will be going shopping for toys with the donations right after lunch (if you want to join us).

So there it is -- lunch at Hooters - bring a toy or donation - have some wings, B.S. with your fellow A.C.E. members over lunch and have a good time.

Hope to see all of you there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing

• Eddie44

• Togo

• BSeery

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'll have a Vette out of the body shop by then. I may flinch at the Mesa city limits now though. :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

Im not a definite for this yet, but I would like to go. So, Mark and I should be able to make it, but like I said, Im not a confirmed definite quite yet.

See ya'll soon,

T

• 2 weeks later...

It's my last class of my Real Estate Investment Mgmt elective, so I won't make it. Will try to get up to the Pavs as I havent been there in a while.

Dan C.

I'm planning on being there, but not sure about Frances. It's her busy time with people wanting to get their hair done for the holidays and parties so Saturdays can be real busy for her. Seeya, Robert :burnout Can we run in the Hooters parking lot? :leaving

Hey Bryan, I just saw my "title" that you or Dwayne put under my avatar. That's pretty cool, Thanks. As if I wasn't hooked already!!! Will it be removed if I lose next time? O well, not so easy come, easy go. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Hey Bryan, I just saw my "title" that you or Dwayne put under my avatar. That's pretty cool, Thanks. As if I wasn't hooked already!!! Will it be removed if I lose next time? O well, not so easy come, easy go. Seeya, Robert :burnout

That title will go to who ever is the current champion. You have it until we hold another event and if you don't win that event as well.

---- back on topic ------

I will go from Hooters in Mesa to the Target at the Pavilions and buy the Toys for Tots there. I won't be at the Pavilions with the Vette though as all the toys will not fit in the car.

If anyone wants to show up at the Pavilions and buy a toy there and give it to me then, you have until 5 p.m. to do so.

Ill be there.

Doubt ill hit the carshow seeing as I will have worked that night, but ill sure as hell hit lunch at hooters!! :thumbs

who else is going????

Bryan,

we're hoping to see you at pavs on the 3rd so I can get a check to you for those ACE shirts that you want us all to buy :rolleyes

You said you'd be staying around til 5ish? Should we just look for the truck?

Thanks!

Melissa

Yep - look for the truck. Let me know what shirts you want (send an e-mail) so I can include it on the current order.

I'm in as well - for both.

Co-pilot is looking forward to helping with the shopping, Bryan. :howdy

did someone say 'shopping'? Well, now that could be fun. Do they get mad if all the toys are car related? Even girls like cars-at least Barbie does.... :D

Melissa

Even girls like cars-at least Barbie does.... :D

Melissa

She can't be all bad, she has a pink Vette! :lol:lol

Melissa

Well, it WAS pink until I got it and painted it black. :willy

I know-I actually painted it black. With all those black vettes out there-I added to it. Well, I seemed to have a black (paint-I know what you guys are thinking!) fetish at the time. Later, I found out how difficult it was to keep it clean and polished. Ugh! Who has that kind of time? :crazy

Later!

M-

3,503 lbs of trouble

Melissa

And so does Angelyne

angelyne.jpg20031003190850.jpegangelyne1.jpg

angelyne.GIF

angelyn2.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

But I guess you would have to be from L.A. to know who she is.

angie2.jpg

I had never seen the C4 and C5 versions of her car. Even when I lived there ~

Those aren't half bad.

M-

3,503 lbs of trouble
I had never seen the C4 and C5 versions of her car. Even when I lived there ~

Those aren't half bad.

M-

I saw her driving the C3 once in Hollywood back in the '80s when I lived in L.A.

Melissa

And so does Angelyne

angelyne.jpg20031003190850.jpegangelyne1.jpg

angelyne.GIF

angelyn2.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

But I guess you would have to be from L.A. to know who she is.

angie2.jpg

man oh man would you look at that front end! ;)

Yea it looks like the front fascia has been repaired, with bondo or some type of filler.

Yeah, that new silicone body filler! :D