The Pavillions

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

Well I got to stop by the pavillions for a couple of hours today(first time there had no clue what I was doing). Sorry I missed lunch. I saw some of the vettes I've seen pictures of here in the forum. Some beautiful cars!

Glen, was nice to meet you. Your engine bay is fantastic(as is the rest of your car)

Would have liked to meet more of the A.C.E. folks but I didn't know who was who.

I'm looking forward to next time!

Steve

I saw your plate as you drove off. I thought to myself that I wanted to at least meet you since you were going out there for your first time.

Until next time.

Phil... :devil

We were the big group sitting in chairs by the cars!!

Lol we didn't even know you were a forum member till you fired up the car and left,, then we saw the liscence plate. lol

Guest 1FASTC4

It's cool. I should have made it to lunch. It's my fault I didn't get to meet the gang. I saw the A.C.E. cars.... very nice.

Were you guys the guys in chairs near where I parked?

Guest 1FASTC4

P.S. I've never been near a Delorean. I wanted to sit in it!(always thought they were cool... want a first hand "Back to The Future" look)

Yeah, we were all seated in the chairs on the other side of Chris's car, the one you parked next to. We didn't know it was you until you pulled out and we saw your plates.

Your car looks and sounds really damn nice. Wanna bring that out to the track on the 20th ??

How do you get it to pass emissions with a carb where there should be fuel injection?

Guest 1FASTC4

Thanks! I may bring it out on the 20th. could be the first time I try the nitrous. Also, I've never raced before... sounds like fun!

The car will not pass emissions. I do not have another emissions test required for a little over a year. We were going to move to Wisconsin, to an area where there are no emmisions requirements. With Stacy pregnant w/ 6 ... we are staying here for at least another 3 years. I may have to get a po box in Globe. lol

Thanks! I may bring it out on the 20th. could be the first time I try the nitrous. Also, I've never raced before... sounds like fun!

The car will not pass emissions. I do not have another emissions test required for a little over a year. We were going to move to Wisconsin, to an area where there are no emmisions requirements. With Stacy pregnant w/ 6 ... we are staying here for at least another 3 years. I may have to get a po box in Globe. lol

let me know if that po box thing works! :leaving

Guest 1FASTC4

I was talking to my wife about the 20th. She reminded me that on the 21st, I will be sitting in section 120, row 40, seat 18 at Lambeau. On the 20th I will be travelling.

I was talking to my wife about the 20th. She reminded me that on the 21st, I will be sitting in section 120, row 40, seat 18 at Lambeau. On the 20th I will be travelling.

on purpose???? :leaving

Why? So you can say you went to one of Brett's last games? Like so many he should have gone out on top! :leaving

I was talking to my wife about the 20th.  She reminded me that on the 21st, I will be sitting in section 120, row 40, seat 18 at Lambeau.  On the 20th I will be travelling.

Why? So you can say you went to one of Brett's last games? Like so many he should have gone out on top! :leaving

Brett Favre is still a talent, what he needs is an offensive line to protect him from getting killed. With him getting sacked every other play, I'm surprised he could hold on to the rock at all.

Guest 1FASTC4
on purpose????

Ya, I'm a life time Packer fan. We've had season tickets since I was wee(we: my mom and dad). The whole Family moved to AZ so we sell our tickets every year. I haven't seen Favre play, I'm thrilled to be going. Wish Culpepper hadn't blown up

Well I got to stop by the pavillions for a couple of hours today(first time there had no clue what I was doing). Sorry I missed lunch. I saw some of the vettes I've seen pictures of here in the forum. Some beautiful cars!

Glen, was nice to meet you. Your engine bay is fantastic(as is the rest of your car)

Would have liked to meet more of the A.C.E. folks but I didn't know who was who.

I'm looking forward to next time!

Steve

Was the rainbow umbrella keeping you away...... :smilelol

Well, maybe we'll meet next time....

Andrew