Az State Fair

anmracing2

Melissa and I went to the state fair with some friends (Sorry but none of them own Corvettes.) and it was lots of fun. We tried to eat as much as we could, corn dogs, cajun dogs, fried zucchini, french fries, churros, pretzels, and of course deep fried Twinkies!!!! Man oh man those are good!!!! We rode the rides drank lots of beer and went broke?? The rides were crazy? Every one at the place where I work said that there nothing but gangsters there, I was surprised to see very few wannabes there. We saw ZZ Top and they can still rock out. That was the first time I saw a concert at the coliseum.

Any ways I just wanted to let everyone know we went to the state fair and it was loads of fun but I think it was worth it just to see the concert.

Andrew

Well well, look at that, I am actually on my own login.... :rolleyes

:burnout | :burnout

------------------------- Finish line!!!!

Uh-huh. :yesnod It was fun-first time we've been since forever. And, the kicker was the people behind us (let's just say they were somewhat younger), who were loving ZZ. BTW, their stage is all carparts now. Wheels fronting the drum kits and sidepipes over the mic stands. :thumbs

Congratulations on Post 84! I thought you were going to start working now?

Melissa

Oh yeah, I forgot....

I couldn't stop laughing at the kids behind us. They were screamng and yelling like crazy. All hoped up on goof balls... :crazy

Ok. I'm off to work.....

Andrew

It was the first time for us.. We tried to go back in the '90's but it looked to busy.. We didn't even have to wear bullet proof vests.... ;)

Andrew

It was the first time for us.. We tried to go back in the '90's but it looked to busy.. We didn't even have to wear bullet proof vests.... ;)

Andrew

Last time I went was back in the 80's and did have to wear a bulletproof vest but then again, I was in a blue uniform back then. I've seen the problems and wouldn't go near that hellhole! :leaving