Anti Lock Break light - 86

Kameron

Any C4 or past C4 owners out there ever experience the Anti Lock Break light staying on? And at the same time, whenever the headlights are on, the car dings as if the ignition is off. So I can not drive during evening ours or I will go bonkers!!

:crazy

ABS light could be something as simple as a bad wheel sensor. Had one go out on my Dakota .

ABS light could be something as simple as a bad wheel sensor. Had one go out on my Dakota .

My Ram truck did the same thing -- that was $150 bucks I could have used elsewhere.

ABS light could be something as simple as a bad wheel sensor.  Had one go out on my Dakota .

My Ram truck did the same thing -- that was $150 bucks I could have used elsewhere.

My dakota was the biggest POS i have ever owned.

It was a 97, bought it with 50k miles on it.

-2 water pumps

-ABS problems

-Severe Paint problems (was perfect when i bought it of course)

-Faulty headlight switch that damn near torched the whole truck

-Radiator problems (direct result of the first waterpump faliure)

and the nail in the coffin was comming out to go to work one afternoon and seeing a very large puddle of something under the truck. Crawl under it, gear lube comming from non other then the transfer case! cya!

No more dodge products for me, sold that pile of crap and bought my old 1986 3/4 ton suburban.... can pull more, still has the paint (although VERY faded) and still gets the same 16 mpg that the mighty 3.8 Mag v6 in the dakota did (go figure)

:rant