Mid-terms

Desertdawg

Sitting here at 1:30 am proof reading the kids mid-term paper, and no one is posting crap here.

I see Dan W. logged in like always, but he isn't posting either..(Dan, are you feeling ok?)...

Anyone want to help me skim through "Maslow?s Hierarchy of Needs" so I can better understand what the hell my money is going to????

Thats ok Dan, I did it without your help, but now I have to go to sleep because my brain is no more!!! :willy

Academic we are not. I just remember sex is a basic need, didn?t really care about the rest. :lol

See Dan, you should have posted that one last night.. This is all I could come up with at 2am.

3,503 lbs of trouble
See Dan, you should have posted that one last night.. This is all I could come up with at 2am.

:smilelol

Sitting here at 1:30 am proof reading the kids mid-term paper, and no one is posting crap here.

I see Dan W. logged in like always, but he isn't posting either..(Dan, are you feeling ok?)...

Anyone want to help me skim through "Maslow?s Hierarchy of Needs" so I can better understand what the hell my money is going to????

When did AZ start having midterm papers? That must be why we're the worst educated state or have the worst schools, huh?

Let us know what grade 'we' get on that paper ~ :crazy

Melissa

I just like how sex is listed above other important things like physical safety, peace, and a long time before love and affection.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I just like how sex is listed above other important things like physical safety, peace, and a long time before love and affection.

How is that unusual?confused5.gif

Well, ok so it wasn't EXCATLY a mid-term paper per-say. But more like a professors idea of how to inflect more torture on his poor protege's. (and at least one Dad)...

She is in a business class (accounting major) where they have to do a sort of sales pitch for the fictitious company they proposed using "Maslow?s Hierarchy of Needs" as the constitution of the paper.

WTF did I just say??? :ack

I'll give any of you extra credit if you can explain it any better... :lol

And yes Melissa, I am waiting for word on my final grade. :thumbs

Guest catbert

I didn't know they were still teaching Maslow - he went out of favor in the early 90s. Must be back. His theories always made sense to me.

Hmmm...I actually have a degree in Total Quality Management ;) go figure.

Studied alot about that stuff. The chart displayed is actually basic human factors that all people need, after aquiring one, you will need to move up the inverted pyramid...it is based on management with having an inverted pyramid, with the boss being at the bottom, actions filter to the top (of the company chain) and that all actions will be in place, to help better assist the typical worker to better serve the customer.

All I know is, "if your not serving the customer, you better be serving somebody"! :leaving

Every Marine knows TQM. It?s a Navy philosophy.

Let me know if she needs any help,

My Bachelors is in Information Systems Management with an emphasis in Economics and IT Security (Encryption).