"Hot Rods & Heroes" Car Show

Don&Patty

Any body going to this?? It's December 13 at the Arizona National Guard at the 52nd. st. Armory-Papago Park. The fee is $25.00 per car. Here's a web address www.vettesandrods.com

Sounds like fun, that's the base on McDowell next to those big rocks right??? Its close from my house, so I think I'll sign in. Plus I always wanted to get inside that base, they have a bad ass black helicopter I'd like to see closer. (don't know the name or kind, but looks bad ass)

I'll probably go to this but I'm just not into sitting all day doing the show thing.

Rats! This would have been a good one for my son-in-law and me to go to. He's a deputy sheriff who went to Iraq with the AZ Nat'l Guard and has a 53 Buick "rat-rod" and I have a new-old Corvette to follow him in. Alas, my son is visiting from Yuma with my other grand-kids, so'll have to skip it (unless we can breeze through in the A.M.). We'll keep our eyes out.

post-1033-1228794096.jpg

It was fun!!! Nice to meet new people out there and congrats to the winners :)

Hi Paco,

It was great meeting you and let me know when you get that cool ass looking c5/c6 nose conversion done. I don't care what anybody says it looks sweet!

See Ya.

Greg & Sue

Good seeing everyone. Had fun. Congrates to the winners too. :thumbs Some really nice looking rides out there.

003.jpg

032.jpg

025.jpg

007.jpg

029.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

028.jpg

011.jpg

033.jpg

Look at the odometer........

037.jpg

034.jpg

Mark and Darci: Thanks for posting the pics. When we got there I discovered that I forgot my camera. It was great see all the cars and meeting everyone. See you at the Casa Grande car show in January.

Susan and I will be there Bob McCormick will be there as well. See ya then

How did you guys do? Any hardware to show off?

Great Pics Mark!! :thumbs

Hey Ed, isn't that the photoshop hood I did when you had the blue one??? :lol

Hi Rich,

Yes Susan and I won the Most outstanding Corvette award I think there were 10 Vettes picked out for this one. but there were a bunch of super nice rides out there

No hardware for me and didn't expect any. Paint is 5 years old and starting to show a bunch of nicks, chips and dings.