Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Desertdawg, November 21, 2008 in Off Topic
New member material....
- If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.
- I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.
- Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.
- I changed my password to "incorrect" so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- I'm great at multi-tasking--I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years; then we met.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them.
- Doesn't expecting the unexpected mean that the unexpected is actually expected?
- Take my advice — I'm not using it.
- I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.
- Hospitality is the art of making guests feel like they're at home when you wish they were.
- Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
- I bought a vacuum cleaner six months ago and so far all it's been doing is gathering dust.
- Every time someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more-talented fool.
- I'll bet you $4,567 you can't guess how much I owe my bookie.
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
- If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
- When I married Ms. Right, I had no idea her first name was Always.
- My wife got 8 out 10 on her driver's test--the other two guys managed to jump out of her way.
- There may be no excuse for laziness, but I'm still looking.
- Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?
- Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.
- I was going to give him a nasty look, but he already had one.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- The grass may be greener on the other side but at least you don't have to mow it.
- I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.
- I was going to wear my camouflage shirt today, but I couldn't find it.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
- If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?
- Money is the root of all wealth.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- She says I don’t listen……..or something like that.
I have never mad a mistake in my life, Once I thought I had, but I was wrong
My wife said I only man listen, But I can remember exactly what that is!
The ultimate cruise night Corvette. Add a silky disco shirt and poly bell bottoms and you'll OWN the show!!! On Ebay at $6,100 currently...... I'll leave the link off to save you from yourself!
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.