• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

On 2/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, NativeAz said:

Some of us remember what these are used for.

vette cuff links.jpg

. . . and do you still have a dress shirt that uses these????

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think that this would be agreeable to Hollywood's anti gunners ?

ACE_never_show_guns_again.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JohnU said:

What would the kids do without their blood and guts video games?

They'd have to do what we did, go outside and make our own fun. Would probably help with the adolescent obesity and social skills too. Played lots of cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians as a kid with cap guns.  Oh what fun that was.

27 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

They'd have to do what we did, go outside and make our own fun. Would probably help with the adolescent obesity and social skills too. Played lots of cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians as a kid with cap guns.  Oh what fun that was.

Nah,  They don't know how to play with wrenches, hammers and saws like we did as kids.  I'd strip and repaint my "banana bike" yearly, Gold once then ...Yeller!  Took the old lawn mower motor apart...... Never went back together..... I wonder if anyone dug it up yet from the flower bed of the childhood home.

• 3 weeks later...
scottcolbath

File this under WTF. I rode past a pawn shop on my bike ride this afternoon, and decided to poke my head in for a look.

i-Pc2Hpvc-XL.jpg

i-KRPbz5K-XL.jpg

S.C.

April Cars and Coffee in MN

Not a Corvette shown.  They keep them in the garage until the rain washes the salt off the roads.  The toboggan on the roof is a nice touch!

http://morriesheritage.com/event-recap-mn-cc-april-7th-2018/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_newsletter&utm_content=April9th

cars and c in MN.jpg

56 minutes ago, JohnU said:

April Cars and Coffee in MN

Not a Corvette shown.  They keep them in the garage until the rain washes the salt off the roads.  The toboggan on the roof is a nice touch!

http://morriesheritage.com/event-recap-mn-cc-april-7th-2018/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_newsletter&utm_content=April9th

cars and c in MN.jpg

So you think you left AZ a little early?

7 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

So you think you left AZ a little early?

Have not left yet.  Doing the Route 66 AZ Fun Run May 4th.  I'm trying to finish up the final details on the house and get to a Tuesday lunch with the Geezers before that!

For all the aviation guys on Ace, it does exist! Now I need to find that 100 yds of flightline 

propwash.png