Every Day Random Picture Thread

Desertdawg

Friday Random Picture Thread

Open Every Friday

Post a random picture from your folders, or the web. I'll start it off with one just for :ACE:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

You clean up right nice Cahd! Most of you haven't seen me in anything but a Vette shirt so here's my cleaned up pic with the family. Oldest son got married in April.

This is about as clean as I get. This was for my cousin's wedding, hence the heart tie. The hair was a product of boredom. I try to keep busy now.

Posted Image

well, you guys sure can look normal when you absolutely have to. Here's my version of random....post-202-1227285644.jpgM~

From the placement of your hands in that photo, you weren't bored at all!

This is about as clean as I get. This was for my cousin's wedding, hence the heart tie. The hair was a product of boredom. I try to keep busy now.

Posted Image

Phill's Vette

This is how I keep my employees in line....

I'm hiring at my Chandler Chevron by the way (Dobson & Ray) second and third shifts $8hr starting pay. Call my manager Vanessa (She is the one in the freezer) 480-857-9375

Posted Image

Posted Image

A little "metro-sexual" going on there???

This is how I keep my employees in line....

I'm hiring at my Chandler Chevron by the way (Dobson & Ray) second and third shifts $8hr starting pay. Call my manager Vanessa (She is the one in the freezer) 480-857-9375

Posted Image

I deleted the duplicate but for $8 an hr you should at least have equipment that your employees can waste their "spare" time on the internet like the rest of us.

Me and the miss... :)

Friday Random Picture Thread

Open Every Friday

Post a random picture from your folders, or the web. I'll start it off with one just for :ACE:

Dawg, is that the photo I took last year at the NCM? :D