Looking for a good place to tint

Simon

Hey guys, I'm going to be tinting my windows in the next week or so, and was wondering if anyone here did tinting or knew of a good place to go. If I'm gonna pay the money anyways, it might as well go to one of you guys, you know? So let me know if you guys know of any places or own a place in the Gilbert/Chandler/Mesa area. Thanks for your time

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• Ted Y

Bromley's Corvettes

Tint pros they have done a number of vettes & trucks for me. They do a great job they are in Chandler #480-855-8468 make shore you tell them Doug at bromleys vettes sent you.

Add another vote to Chris he did 2 Vettes in my family and 3 of my friends Vettes (All with a one piece rear installation) . Great guy to work with.

Phill's Vette

Per the advice of these threads, I called Chris at A Darker Shade # 623-204-9615 and he just finished my 82. Great job and he uses quality products! He came out to my store in Chandler and did it in the parking lot. I called him yesterday and he came out this morning!

Highly Recommended!

He should be given the title as the Official ACE Window Tint Guy!

:thumbs

I had Chris (darker shade) tint my windows and I have to say it looks great. I am 100% satisfied. He came out and did everything you guys said he would do. AND he was a very nice guy. Great person in general. Anyways thanks guys for all your help. I will definitely be coming on here and asking you guys about absolutely everything I do to my corvette before I do it. Once again, THANKS EVERYONE!

• 4 months later...
:agree Thanks to you guys for the referral. I called up Chris and had him come out and take care of the vette and my truck. Both look great and the price was very reasonable.

• 1 month later...
Digital Disaster

I've called Chris 4 times now, spoken to him twice, and have yet to hear from him with an appointment. Who's second best?

Desertdawg

That sucks! Did you tell him it was for ACE?

Digital Disaster

That sucks! Did you tell him it was for ACE?

Yes. I'm guessing he's got better jobs than tackling the horrific C4 rear window - I just wish he would have told me.

Digital Disaster

All is well. Chris had pnumonia and was out of action for awhile, but he'll be ready to roll soon. :partydance: I guess I'm too impatient.

Desertdawg

Cool!!! You know your going to have to post pictures when he gets it done.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris is coming out to me on Friday. I'm tired of that big window acting like a microwave. :lol

Well, here is the new and improved ride. :D

Chris did a great job and is a very pleasant guy. Kudos

Before...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I decided to stay legal on the doors and one shade lighter than limo on the rear.

She looks like a different car now.

Desertdawg

Looking good Sean, you'll really like it in the heat. I need to peel and redo mine, the edges are crap and there's some spots that are wearing through.

How's it at the top where the matrix is? It's impossible to get it to lay down there but some tinters seem to do it better than others, mine is "passable", the price was definitely right at the time, but if he's better I might have him strip and do mine over Looks sharp Sean :thumbs

How's it at the top where the matrix is? It's impossible to get it to lay down there but some tinters seem to do it better than others, mine is "passable", the price was definitely right at the time, but if he's better I might have him strip and do mine over

Looks sharp Sean :thumbs

Chris did mine and it's also "passable". He explained to me it's just a crap shoot. Some cars come out perfect and others don't seem to lay down right no matter what you do. At least he warned me about that from the get go. I'd say no matter who did yours it would probably look the same.

old yeller

The window tint sure brings the lines of the car out nice. It does not look like the same car after the tint job. Looking "cool". Enjoy it. :cool

On the initial lay down it looks pretty good on the dot matrix. He said as it dries it should be better. Chris mentioned beforehand that it won't be perfect but he feels he is one of the best at doing our back windows and dealing with the dot matrix. He's been doing it for 21 years and keeps getting repeat customers. That should say something. I'll try and get a good pic of the dot matrix later today.

wickedfastvette

Car looks a lot better Sean :rockon2: The guy that did mine did a great job on the matrix, it took him quite awhile but it was worth the wait and my car isnt legal but has a glass top so it makes it look lighter, not sure what the guys name was, but Ed knows.