Belcome to BMagg

1EvilC5

Welcome to Bob :howdy

Glad to see a Tucson member. We have a few other members from Tucson, hope they will join in and give you a warm Tucson welcome.

We have an event tomorrow and I believe that it is headed south of Phoenix for some of the trip. Keep checking the post tonight, and a route may be disclosed if it is something you might want to do.

As for waiting 21 years between Vettes I thought I had it rough going 1 month between my 1987 and the 1999 I had.

Well glad to hear you are enjoying a Corvette again.

Welcome again.

Phil... :devil

Guest azmusclecar

All right...another NEWBEE...... :thumbs .........Man I am moving up the ranks here.........that makes 2 behind me. Welcome...............so far I haven't lost any money to the other members of this group but I would keep a tight grip on your wallet. :D

I live south of Tucson............so if you ever have any free extra parts, (I have a list) bring them down. And make sure they are new or almost new......... :cool

Welcome.........................as they say on the Price is Right..........COMO'N DOWN! :howdy

Hello Bob! :howdy

Where in Tucson do you live? I'm a displaced Tucsonan, and miss the town ~

Hope you'll meet up with the gang tomorrow when we're down that way-I heard we're heading toward Oracle, but there is no firm map or time frame (I had hoped to let my buds down there know when to meet us).

Later!

Melissa

:agree

From one newbie to another, welcome aboard....

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

----------------------- Finish line!!!!

Guest azmusclecar
Hello Bob!  :howdy

Where in Tucson do you live?  I'm a displaced Tucsonan, and miss the town ~

Hope you'll meet up with the gang tomorrow when we're down that way-I heard we're heading toward Oracle, but there is no firm map or time frame (I had hoped to let my buds down there know when to meet us).

Later!

Melissa

I live about 10 miles south of Tucson in Sahuarita.........in a retirement community no less............but I am not retired yet.. :angry ..just tired............ :eek

you were displaced or were you run out of Tucson....I just like to know who I am chumming with in case of a gunfight :P

and sorry to say work calls tomorrow morning..... :angry .......so I won't be able to meet all you lovely people ........but say hi to all my friends in this forum.........oh wait..............I don't have any...now I am sad................ :leaving

She use to race at the illegals on Vail Rd. back in the 1980's. Now shes a respectable girl..... ;)

We had the helicopter chase us once, ah good times good times....

Andrew

_________________ Finish line!

Guest azmusclecar
She use to race at the illegals on Vail Rd. back in the 1980's. Now shes a respectable girl..... ;)

Andrew

Is this heresay or a confession Andrew... :toetap .....this can be used in a court of law against you........send me 20 bucks and we can pretend you never posted this.. ;)

I guess if I told you I am an LEO...... :eek ...........and I don't mean my sign either...........................well......................send me the 20 and you won't need to look over your shoulder............ ;)

Andrew

:burnout  :burnout

Is this heresay or a confession Andrew... :toetap .....

Do you want to know if the racing is hearsay or being respectable???? :P

Andrew

Guest azmusclecar

Andrew

:burnout  :burnout

Is this heresay or a confession Andrew... :toetap .....

Do you want to know if the racing is hearsay or being respectable???? :P

Andrew

I'll ask the questions around here Andrew.... :toetap .......don't try to confuse me anymore then I already am.............. :P

Yes, Belcome to the forum.

After watching the two clowns post above you, I get to Belcome and start laughing so hard I couldn't post for a minute... :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

"So do I amuse you? You think I'm funny?" Joe Pesci

No clowns in this bunch......

Andrew

Ok I guess I'm done being a newbie... Again....