update for scheduling!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

We will be staying in the current building for at least one more month so I will be scheduling for next month! If you need an install done Just let me know when you want to do it! We will be in vegas for SEMA until the 5th so start booking for the 7th and later!

Mike thanks for the taking care of me yesterday with the install of the Z06 sway bars. The ride feels alot stiffer compared to the normal C5 sway bars. I will really find out how they feel after I take it out this weekend and hit some twisties and see how they really hold up.

Have fun in Vegas at the SEMA show. Take pictures of the interesting stuff we all might like to see because we could not make it. Also remember not to spend too much $$$ if you want to add Forced Induction to your Z06. ;) Or maybe you can win some $$$ and add it. :D

Phil... :devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike thanks for the taking care of me yesterday with the install of the Z06 sway bars. The ride feels alot stiffer compared to the normal C5 sway bars. I will really find out how they feel after I take it out this weekend and hit some twisties and see how they really hold up.

Have fun in Vegas at the SEMA show. Take pictures of the interesting stuff we all might like to see because we could not make it. Also remember not to spend too much $$$ if you want to add Forced Induction to your Z06. ;) Or maybe you can win some $$$ and add it. :D

Phil... :devil

Im going to opt for option 2! I plan to hit the hold em tables and see if beating my friends at it can hold up to the tournament guys! If I can win you can bet I will have a D1SC on my car very shortly :devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound
where will you be moving to?

well, the two shops I had down to move into decided they dont want automotive shops in there, so still searching at this point!

If anyone does commercial real estate feel free to contact me :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I hope I am near the top of the list on your return Mike!!

Just tell me what day to drop the car off!!

Thanks

Ken

Hey Ken, I sent you a PM.. youre first on the list :)